A.T.B 15

"So let me get this straight." Genesis spoke sitting down the herbal green tea that she was sipping on. "You were basically kidnapped by C.K, molested-"

"I wasn't molested you fool." I said interrupting her story.

"So you wanted to be fondled by that sexy butthole?" Kriss spoke up with a smirk forming on her lips. I tried hiding my smile by taking of sip of the water I had. This was all mew to me. Talking to people about my feelings or the fact that it's about a guy who was wanted by every girl known to man.

"You dirty whore!" Genesis yelled making the both of us laugh. "You enjoyed it didn't you?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. I wasn't sure what I felt. I didn't know if I had 'feelings' for C.K but he did make me feel different. "I guess I enjoyed it, maybe because it was all new and different for me."

Genesis gave me a smug looks as if to say she was on to me. "I think C.K is an absolute asshole who has no consideration for anyone other than himself, but if he makes you happy then I'm all for it."

I smiled, "Thanks baby," I said lifting up from the sofa and walking into the open kitchen connected to the living room. "But I don't think anything will progress with us. I'm more focused on the money aspect and besides he's with Yasmine"

"You mean the devils spawn?" Kriss said causing fit of giggles to erupt on the room. We talked a little more about the situation and random things before Deon came down crying about bored she is. We decided go out to the local park.

"What's been going on with you and Kenneth?" Kriss asked as her and Genesis swung on the swings and I stood leaning on the pole watching Deon from afar.

"Kenneth is a grade A asshole." Genesis admitted with a torn expression on her face.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because we had sex." She exclaimed covering her face in shame. Me and Kriss both gasped our mouths opened in shock. "And he hasn't called or texted me since. Am I stupid?" She asked.

I sighed, "Of course you aren't stupid. You were just momentarily blinded by his charm and charisma. It happens to a lot of girls. You just have to admit your mistake and try not to make it again."

"Thanks for the advice Oprah." She joked.

"What about you Kriss?" Gene asked. "You have your eye on anyone."

Kriss nervously played with her hair and looked down at her swinging feet. Me and Gene glanced at each other. Kriss was always a little more reserved when we hung out.

"Well I don't think she's interested in me." Kriss said causing silence to overcome all of this. Who would have known that Kriss liked to play on the 'same' team.

Before any of us could say anything we heard a loud child-like scream coming from the other side of the park. I looked over to the slides and immediately ran over seeing Deon laid out on the ground.

Coming to a stop in front of her I watched as a tall, well built chocolate brown man help her up.

"You okay sweetie?" He asked as she wiped away her tears.

"She's fine." I replied causing both of them to look at me. Deon cried and ran up to me showing me her 'boo boos'.

The guy stood up and I got a good look at his face. He was beautiful, and I couldn't deny it. He was a dark brown color with large doe eyes and strong facial cheek bones.

"Hello?" He said waving his hand in my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked away embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, what were you saying?" I asked.

He smirked, "I was just apologizing if I overstepped my boundaries." He said.

"No I'm sorry," I admitted. "I shouldn't have come off as rude. Thank you for helping my sister." I told her.

"It's no problem," he said. "I guess I'll see you around." He went up to a little boy who had similar features as him, waved goodbye, and left the park.

I walked back towards the swings with Dee in my arms. Kriss and Gene were casually talking and laughing and I'm guessing forgot about her lesbian confession.

"So what was that over there?" Gene questioned.

I rolled my eyes. "I was just thanking him for helping Deon." I shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Mhm, I don't think C.K is going to be very fond of your new boo." She joked causing all of us to laugh. That guy would probably get over me within the next five mintues and as for C.K I wasn't worried about him at all. Not one bit. If only I could convince myself that was true.

I took a deep breath as I walked down the quiet dim lit hospital hallway. I truly did hate this place, it was a reminder that the person I loved the most could be gone in no time.

I slowly twisted the knoba and no opened the door and saw my mom playing a game intently on her phone. I smiled warmly as I was happy to see her having fun.

"Having fun?" I asked walking further into the room.

"Hey baby," she said smiling weakly. "I've missed that pretty face of yours." She said opening her arms and I walked to them embracing her warmth.

"I've missed you too" I said planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"How have you been?" She asked. "You better still be making straight A's little girl. I'm not too sick to put you over my knee." She joked laughing lightly.

I laughed nervously beside her. I hated lying to her but I couldn't let know that I had been suspended for fighting Yasmine or that my grades had slipped because I was selling on the side.

"Don't worry mom, I'm doing everything I need to be doing." I smiled as to what I was saying was half true.

"How's that new friend of yours?" She asked sitting up some and grabbing the water beside her and taking a sip.

"She's good, we're gotten really close." I told her.

She smiled. "I'm glad to hear that baby." I smiled back and grabbed her hand and held on to it as we watched soap operas. It was small nostalgic moments like this that I would treasure the most. Something that I knew I could never get back.

DISCLAIMER
I feel like I've just broken a record or something. Lol I decided to update again so quickly because I had the day off. I know it's short but once I get my laptop charger it will be much longer. Hope you all enjoyed.

Please remember to vote, comment, follow, and share please. Thanks a lot love you guys!!

ALSO EXCUSE THE MISTAKES