White, Red, Blue, and Black.

Kurt got to punch her after all, and she got to punch him back a few times as well. Wade videoed the process. "I'm going to play this at your Avenger's graduation ceremony," he said.

"You'll never be inside an Avenger's compound if we can help it," she put her cloak on.

"Why didn't you call Yelena instead of this clown?" Kurt seized a pair of handcuffs.

"I did," she let him put the handcuffs around her wrists. "Wade answered."

"I took her phone," the mercenary explained, unwrapping a lollipop and lifting his mask up a bit to eat it. "She was taking all of my employers."

"Well, if you were trustworthy they would hire you and not her."

"I meant she's killing them," Wade clarified. 

"Oh," Kurt grabbed a second pair of handcuffs and Cat helped him put it on. "Have you considered working for the government? I mean it's basically the same as the mafia but at least they give you a retirement plan."

"Ha! I don't plan on retiring unless is to the lovely hands of Lady Death," Deadpool smirked. "Are you?"

"Not anytime soon," she nodded at his phone. "What did Russo say?"

"He's waiting," Wade laughed, he sounded a little crazy. "This will be fun."

"So you're like a good mercenary now, or..?" Kurt inquired, stepping closer to the man and handing him his blaster.

"He helps whoever likes best at the moment," Cat replied as Wade put their weapons in his Hello Kitty gym bag.

"She said you'd pay me with Stark Tech," Wade added as he towards the door.

"I never said that."

"Okay, one million's more than enough."

"I see why you're friends," Kurt teased her.

"I hate to say this, but quit the talking!" Wade left the lollipop in his mouth and turned to them. "Time to look unconscious."

Cat sighed. "The dumbest plans are always a success, the dumbest plans are always a success..." She muttered, allowing Wade to carry her over his shoulder.

***

"Coming through!" Wade was making a show of himself, swinging the bodies as he walked into the villa. "Where is my pretty boy, Krueger? I got his chew toys!"

Cat heard a guard speaking through his coms, someone approached and took her vitals. She kept her eyes closed, dangling like a ragdoll. "The babies are napping," Wade continued. "This one was already blue when I found him."

"Let him through," a voice ordered.

"Thanks! I'll take a Dr. Pepper on the rocks. Send my dinner upstairs, Alfred."

Someone muttered just how much they hated Wade, but she was thankful for his presence, the louder he was, the less they would pay attention to her and Kurt. Deadpool took them to the second floor, and then to the office on that level.

"Hi, boss, has anyone told you how ravishing you look this evening?"

"For once keep your mouth shut, Wilson," the man replied rudely. "Let me see them."

Wade threw them onto the carpet. "She doesn't look like the Gorgon I remember, but Bob said she was..."

Russo rolled her sideways to examine her face. "Those scars... I did those."

"Cute," Wade said indifferently. "I'll take cash."

Russo got up again. "Over here..."

Cat felt Kurt stirring and she kicked him lightly, they had to wait. She heard Billy shuffling a few papers, then gave Wade a thick envelope. Wade weighed it on his palm and turned to leave. "Later, handsome!"