Prologue

2021. 04. 24.

"Stand by!" Arin stood in front of the camera with her back faced against it as the backup dancers got into position.

"And... Action!"

Music started blasting in the background. Arin turned, flipping her hair while giving a wink towards the camera. The backup dancers were in great sync with the music, which enabled her to stand out amongst the lot.

"Cut!"

Arin smiled and bowed towards the backup dancers, appreciating their efforts to make her stage amazing. Without them, she wouldn't be able to shine.

"Now we will record the backup dancers dancing to the chorus. Arin, come next to me and let me know if you're satisfied with the scene"

"Yes sir!", Arin walked towards the director, standing next to him as her makeup artist removed sweat from the back of her neck.

"Alright! In three... two... one... ACTION!"

The director hits the record button as they started dancing to the music again. Arin scanned her back up dancers and one stood out in particular. The aura he radiated was so captivating and his movements were so precise with the right amount of force.

She leaned towards the director, whispering, "Can you capture him?"

He looked at the dancer she was pointing to and zoomed in. Unknowingly the corner of her lips rose towards her cheek as she saw the passion within the dancer.

She stood back up, turning her head towards her manager. "What's his name?"

"Oh him? He's Sung Hanbin, a former trainee in CUBE. Why?"

"I just feel like... he'll make it big one day"