Chapter 12

Episode 4: Show Time (part 3)

Arin smirked as she observed the leader teaching the trainees.

Park Hanbin.

He was one of the trainees that caught Arin's eyes during the star evaluation test, and the scene in front of her strengthened her expectation for him.

The way he stared at the other trainees, analysing their strength, angle and accuracy with the dance impressed her. 

He would occasionally stop his other team mates and move their arms or body to provide more accuracy with their movements. He would also dance along side them, one on one and make the other trainees evaluate the difference between their dance.

Not only was he amazing at leading the team, he also knew how to perfectly execute the dance for their dedicated song.

Arin clapped as she went towards them. They all looked up like lost puppies and immediately stood in a horizontal line.

Hanbin was confused by his teammates getting flustered and he turned around to see Arin right behind him.

He stumbled back a bit and bowed, "Hello, Arin masternim"

Arin chuckled and tapped his shoulder. "I'm really impressed with your leadership skills"

"Thank you..."

She looked towards the other team mates who were both breathless and drenched in sweat. She smiled, feeling satisfied with the amount of effort they're putting in for their song.

She turned her head towards the leader, asking, "What was your song again?"

"It's Hot Sauce by NCT Dream"

Her eyes widened and smiled towards the team. "You guys chose such a hard song to sing to. Who's the main vocalist?"

A trainee raised his hand, "I'm the main vocalist"

She scanned the name tag which read Lee Dong Gun. She tried to recall his performance from the star level but she couldn't seem to remember it.

Guess that means he didn't leave much of an impact for her... which isn't a good thing.

She felt uneasy about him being the main vocalist but didn't make it obvious. She just smiled and said, "I'm expecting some improvement with your vocals then"

Arin placed her hands behind her back, "Well! I don't want to waste any more time from your practicing sessions, good luck with your practice"

She waved to the trainees as they bowed good bye to her.

After closing the door she jumped as she saw a figure, right in front of her. She slowly looked up and broke into a smile as soon as she saw the persons face.

"Seunghwan, what are you doing here?"

As Seunghwan and her were the same age with similar interests, they became friends quick during the two weeks being here.

"Just looking for a mentor to give me some advice~"

She smiled and looked around to see if there were any cameras near by. Bingo! There it was, in the corner of the hall way.

Seunghwan's gaze followed her eyes and he bursted out laughing.

Arin looked at him, confused. "What?!"

"Are you concerned about our conversations being recorded?"

She crossed her arms, leaning on one side of her leg, "Of course I am! Do you have any idea what weird edits the producers might do if I'm not careful?!"

He stood up, wiping his tears of joy, "Come on Arin. You're being paranoid. Plus, the audience would also think it's weird if the producers focus more on the relationship between a mentor and trainee than the actual trainees who want to debut"

"... I guess that's true but still-"

Seunghwan placed his hand on Arin's shoulder, leaning down, "You don't have to worry so much. There's nothing weird with the all rounder master to give advice to an all rounded trainee"

She playfully rolled her eyes, pushing his hand from her shoulder as he stood back up.

"So, what advice do you want from me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: I'm going to try to speed through this book and try to complete it within 2 weeks. But how do you guys like it so far? Is it okay?

Hopefully it's not cringey for you guys (unless you like cringey stuff then I'll put in some scenes for you).

Do you guys want this story to become Arin just having a platonic relationship with the trainees? Or do you want romance?

Just let me know and bye! >////<