Chapter 18

Episode 6: Take my Hand (part 3)
It was 2 am and the lights were still on at the practice room.

With music blasting in the room, Jiwoong danced to Love Killa over and over again.

After the mid-evaluation, he realised how much he needed to improve in order to make the stage perfect.

He did have the killing part after all.

Jiwoong was immersed with the music and stared at himself in the mirror, as he danced along the music. He examined every move and tested out numerous expressions that suited the concept for his song.

He heard small footsteps coming towards him and he turned around while trying to catch his breath.

"Arin? What are you doing here?"

Arin had her hands inside the pockets of her hoodies as she smiled sheepishly towards him.

"I saw the lights on at this practice room, so I was wondering who was practicing so late at night"

He opened his water bottle, gulping it down.

She couldn't help but stare at his adams apple while he was drinking water as it went up and down.

Man did she find that attractive.

Jiwoong placed the water bottle down, wiping his mouth.

"What are you looking at?"

Embarrassed, Arin clears her throat, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Uhm did.. did you end up memorising your lines?"

Jiwoong nodded while stretching up his arms.

"I had to memorise them as fast as I could because someone told me they were disappointed that I couldn't do a simple thing right"

"Hey! You have the most important part and I know what you're capable of! of course I would be-"

Jiwoong bursted out laughing as Arin playfully whined.

"Don't do that! I thought you were pissed at me"

As Arin and Jiwoong knew each other for 4 years, Jiwoong knew exactly how to tease her.

He walked up towards Arin, leaning his face down near her face.

Blood rushed towards Arin's face as the distance between her and Jiwoong were centimetres apart.

He smiled as he pinched her cheeks, "Why would I be mad at you for doing you job?"

Arin pushed Jiwoong away while avoiding eye contact with him, "S-stop it"

"Anyway!". Arin stomped her foot, straightening her posture, "You better get some sleep sir. Don't you have to be awake by 6 am?"

Jiwoong smiled, "You should get some sleep as well".

"Get to your room safely", he ruffled her hair softly and walked out of the practice room.

Arin pursed her lips, trying to hold in her smile as she fixed her head.

"Gosh, he's so annoying... but it does feel great to talk to him again..."

Before Arin made her debut, Jiwoong and her would hang out regularly. They both got along well and had a lot in common.

But after her debut they couldn't hang out with each other as frequently, causing them to become a bit distant with each other.

She thought Jiwoong didn't consider their relationship to be like before because at the start of Boys Planet, he wouldn't even strike a conversation with her.

This always made Arin anxious because...

Jiwoong was her first love.