Chapter 4

Episode 2: I am Here (Part 1)

The trainees and star masters went down from their seats as the producers told them that they had a 30 minute break.

Arin was walking back while looking at the file in her hand, analysing how many trainee's were left to perform.

She stumbled back as her head made contact with someone's chest.

"I'm so sorry", she looked up and immediately smiled when she saw the trainee in front of her, "Sung Hanbin!"

"Hello Arin-master nim."

"Your performance was so wonderful. I really loved how you included your own choreography in it". She did the tutting move while humming the melody of his song.

He smiled at her compliment then pointed towards his chest, "But i guess it wasn't enough for all star"

"Don't worry, you were an all star in my heart" Arin patted his arm then walked away as her manager gestured her to come in the waiting room.

Hanbin's ears got red and smiled widely as he placed his hands against his chest. Calming his heart beat down.

+        +         +

The trainees all clapped as Lip J announced the stars one by one.

Arin covered her mouth, trying to stop herself from laughing as she saw the trainee on the far right leaning his body back and forth.

"Kum Junhyeon trainee. Are you okay?"

"I don't think I'm okay" He walked towards the star masters, pleading "I really need to get an all star. Please give me an all star"

The master's picked up their mic, saying in unison "Don't come forward, don't come forward"

He walked back to his position, his hands clasped on top of each other.

"Kum Junhyeon trainee... you got All Stars!"

He leaned his back, screaming his lungs out. All the star masters bursted out laughing. Arin almost fell off her chair as she tried to calm herself down.

She bursted out laughing again as she saw him jump, pointing towards them while leaving the stage. Wiping her tears, she pushed herself back up.

"I haven't laughed this hard in so long"

The next trainees came on stage, all bowing as they stood in a line. "Hello we are from G Group who are charming like takoyakis. Osaka!!"

"Keita, it says here that you're the trainee with the longest training period"

"Yes, that's correct. I trained for 9 years"

Arin looked down and noticed he was in a group called Ciipher. She took the palm of her hand, placing two fingers on it, humming the melody of their song.

Keita noticed and laughed softly. "Alright, let's start the stage now"

The four trainees all got into their positions and a siren sound came from the background. Arin's fangirl mode activated. They were performing Block B's Zero of Conduct.

As soon as Keita started his verse Arin could hear PH-1 impressed while vibing with the song. Her eyes were captivated by Ketia's stage presence as his experience on stage were outshining the other trainees.