Chapter 8

Episode 3: Turn on the Light (part 2)
Arin clapped with the star masters as Hanbin did the ending pose for the signal song.

Youngjun placed his hands on his chest, "I feel so weird"

Arin leaned forward and nodded towards him. Lip J added on, "We only saw them with their practice outfits, and seeing them on stage just makes me feel so proud"

The masters all went towards the set as the trainees went down one by one.

Arin couldn't help but smile as she saw the boys hugging each other, telling each other that they did well.

"Arin master-nim!"

Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Yujin run up to her, giving her a bow.

"Yujin! You did so good~ I love how confident you got with yourself"

"Thank you! I was actually really nervous"

"Hi, Arin master-nim!". Arin's eyes went up to see a boy wrapping his arm around Yujin's shoulder.

"How was our performance?"

"It was amazing Gyuvin. I'm actually proud of you. You improved so much"

He smiled while tapping his chest, "What can I say? I'm just full of surprises"

Arin laughed while the two trainees waved goodbye to her.

She scanned the room, trying to find the trainee that she wanted to compliment and catch up with. She spotted him and smiled to herself as she walked up to him.

The other trainees surrounding him noticed her presence and she placed a finger on her lips, signalling them to keep it low.

Arin slightly placed her hands on the trainee's back, yelling "Boo!"

He flinched and looked back with the most petrified expression on his face. Arin giggled as he relaxed his body.

"When did you get here?"

"Just now. I came here to tell you how proud I am. Your duo performance with Hanbin was so good"

Zhanghao smiled, standing proud. "Well I was chosen to be G group's centre"

Arin playfully rolled her eyes. Her heart leaped of joy as soon as she made eye contact with another trainee.

"Matthew!"

He bowed, smiling widely. "Hello, Arin master-nim"

"I saw you using some moves that I advised you to put~"

"Of course I did. Your advice really helped me become comfortable with the dance. Thank you so much"

She placed her hand on her chest, aweing over his cuteness. "You remind me of the younger brother I never had"

"I doubt you'll be a good sister". Arin glared at Zhanghao, pushing him away from her side.

Hanbin glanced over to the G group trainees who seem to be having fun with Arin. He sighed while looking down.

He wanted to be the centre for this song so his skills can be acknowledged by everybody. But... he also wanted Arin to watch his performance and be amazed.

He always wanted to get close to her, ever since he was a backup dancer for one of her albums. But he never got the courage to start a conversation with her.

He just felt that she was out of his league.

Arin looked around and noticed Sung Hanbin standing there by himself. She tapped on Zhanghao's arm, telling him that she'll be going then walked towards Hanbin.

"Hanbin!"

His head whipped up and his heart started beating rapidly against his chest as he saw Arin walk up towards him.

"You did so well! I can see why the other trainees chose you to be the centre of the signal song"

He bowed, thanking her as she looked towards the stage.

"You know, when I first saw you on Boys Planet, I was really excited".

He turned his head towards her direction as she continued, "I always wanted you to stand on stage, showing off your talent to everyone. Because I know that you would shine amongst them, no matter what"

Heat rose up to his ears, tinting it. She faced him while smiling, "Oh and I noticed you did the signature heart as well! How did you do that?"

She moved her hands, trying to recreate his heart. He chuckled softly, relaxing a bit.

They both faced each other as Hanbin taught her how to do his signature heart.