Chapter 3

Episode 1: Hello it's me (part 3)

"Zhanghao, all star"

Arin smiled proudly as she made eye contact with Zhanghao. He tilted his head while giving a thumbs up and she gave a thumbs up, mouthing 'You did great'.

He nodded, satisfied as he went back to his seat.

"G group has a lot of hidden talents". Arin excitedly nodded towards Youngjoon, feeling proud.

Then the screen popped up as K group Yuehua trainees. Arin scanned through the names, Ji Yoonseo, Yoo Seungeon, Kim Gyuvin and Han Yujin.

"So the G group members think that Han Yujin trainee would be the one to get all stars." Seokhoon looked down at the paper, his eyes widening slightly, "You're the youngest out of all the trainees"

Arin placed her lips on the water bottle and Baek Kooyoung asked, "What year were you born Yujin?"

"I'm an 07 liner", Arin choked on her water and everybody looked at her while laughing.

"S-sorry", Arin cleared her throat while patting her chest, "I was just surprised because G group chose him as the one to get an all star. Not that age has anything to do with tale- I'll just uhm let's start the stage shall we!"

The crowd laughed harder as Arin covered her face with her hair.

Seunghwan stated, "Arin master-nim has a cute side to her" to which all his teammates just nodded.

The  Yuehua boys got into their position and a familiar tune started playing in the background. Yujin extended his arms, shaking his hands and swiftly applying force to his next move.

Arin's eyes widened at the control he had with his body. It's as if he knew how to express the song with his body.

Everyone gasped as Gyuvin sang the first line.

"Let me introduce you to some new things!". It was exactly the same as G group Yuehua's song: NCT 127, Kick It.

Arin couldn't even process that both groups did the same song as she was mesmerised by Yujin's dance. The way he used his body reminded her of someone, but she couldn't put her finger on who it was.

Then her heart leaped a bit as soon as she heard the high note. Her eyes went to the trainee's name tag which read Yoo Seungeon. 

She smiled while nodding, thinking to herself that she finally found a trainee that hit the notes perfectly instead of shouting to reach the note.

Their performance captured the master's heart, enabling all four trainees to receive all stars.

+        +         +

A boy with a contagious smile waddled on stage. Arin placed her hand on her chest, whispering to PH-1 "He's so cute"

PH-1 raised an eyebrow and laughed at her aweing over the boy.

"Hello", the trainee bowed towards the star masters and continued, "My name is Seok Matthew and I'm a trainee at MNH Entertainment"

Youngjoon picked up the mic while looking at Matthew, "Is there a position you're confident in?"

"If I'm being honest, before I was really confident with dance? But seeing how talented the trainees are, it's a bit ambiguous" 

Arin smiled harder as she awed out loud.

She grabbed the mic next to her, "Don't be nervous and try your best".

She knew she didn't have to tell him that but she couldn't help it. She had a soft spot for cute people.

The song started and he lifted up his head. "Girl~"

+         +         +

"Matthew, you will get a three star"

Matthew smiled while bowing towards the star masters. Arin could see the slight disappointment in his eyes so she grabbed the mic beside her.

 "Matthew". He looked at her, gulping. "You're skills are amazing".

She smiled as she could see him relax after hearing her words, "Your dance was so clean and hit the beat so perfectly. And not only that, your vocals were so stable even though you jumped a lot in your choreography. I really see your potential in becoming an amazing artist"

He bowed, thanking her multiple times while leaving the stage.

"He has this charm where you can't take your eyes off him". Arin grabbed Solji's hand in excitement, agreeing with her statement.

"He's really adorable"

"You're a sucker for cute things, aren't you?". Arin just chucked a smile to PH-1 while leaning back to her seat.

A trainee walked towards the stage which caught everyone's attention.

"Wow he's really good looking"

"His body proportions are amazing"

Arin looked towards the trainee and she tilted her head. Why does he remind me on someone?

"Hello my name is Sung Hanbin. I am a K-Group trainee from Glide Entertainment."

Arin sat up straight as soon as she heard his name.

Lip J read off the paper while looking at Hanbin, "I heard before training to become an idol, you were actually a dancer"

"Yes, that's correct"

"I also can see that you were once a back up dancer for Arin"

All the master's eyes went to Arin who had a poker face. "Yes, I was Arin's back up dancer for The Red Shoes (originally IU song)"

Solji looked at Arin while speaking to the mic, "Arin, do you remember him?"

Arin broke into a small smile as she made eye contact with Hanbin. "I actually do remember him. He was actually one of the most memorable dancers that I worked with"

All the trainees were shocked from Arin's statement, some being jealous of the high praise she gave towards Hanbin and some being excited to see his stage.

Hanbin's ears turned red as he shyly looked down.

"I'm looking at your application and I could see you didn't tick vocal", Solji looked up from the paper, making eye contact with Hanbin, "Are you not confident with them?"

"I didn't tick it because I feel like I'm lacking with my singing and I want to learn how to enhance my skills"

"Alright, start the stage whenever you're ready"

Hanbin nodded and got into his position while closing his eyes. Arin clasped her hands together under the table, feeling nervous for him.

Please just do well...