Chapter 24

Episode 8: As much as we dreamed (part 3)
Arin smiled as she stared at the hamster photo on her phone.

"Like an angry hamster... I wonder how charismatic he would be when he's a leader"

She placed the phone against her chest as she continued looking at the ceiling, "Would he be the cooperative type? Maybe the stern type? Or a very strategic leader?"

Arin tossed and turned on her bed while kicking her legs.

Pushing herself up she sighed in disbelief, "I can't believe I'm fangirling over a guy right now..."

She laid back down while rolling around on the bed, "But he's just too good looking~"

+             +            +

Hanbin observed Jiwoong as he continued to dance in front of the mirror.

Scraping his finger against the plastic water bottle he couldn't stop recalling the scene of Jiwoong whispering something to Arin and them giggling with each other.

Just what were their relationship with each other?

Currently, they were alone in the practice room as everyone left to get some rest.

Hnabin placed the water bottle down on the table and walked up towards Jiwoong.

"Hey... Jiwoong hyung?"

Jiwoong stopped dancing and looked at Hanbin through the mirror as he raised his eyebrow.

"What's up?"

Hanbin looked at the ground, trying to find a way to nicely ask him about his relationship with Arin.

Jiwoong grabbed the water bottle at the font of the practice room and twisted it open as he faced Hanbin, waiting for him to say something.

Pouring the water in his mouth, Jiwoong almost spat it out when Hanbin asked, "Do you like Arin masternim?!"

Jiwoong coughed as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Why would you ask that?"

"It's just... I realised you guys were really close with each other and it seemed quite different than the relationship Arin masternim has with other trainees..."

Jiwoong broke out into a small smile as he saw Hanbin fiddling with his fingers while his voice got softer as he tried to explain himself.

"I can see why you would think that I might like her. But I don't"

Hanbin looked up with sparkles in his eyes, "Really?!"

"Yeah. We trained with each other before and became really close since then. So... we knew each other for around.. 4? 5 years?"

"Oh... I see..."

"Since I knew her for that long, she just seems like a little sister to me and I know she only sees me as an older brother"

Jiwoong closed the water bottle as he placed it back down on the floor.

Hanbin placed his fingers on his cheek bones, trying to drag it down to stop himself from smiling.

He just couldn't help but feel happy at the words that Jiwoong said.