Chapter 27

Episode 9: Starting to Realise (part 3)
The moon was up with the stars dancing along the blank canvas. The tree branches just covered them as the branches swayed along the wind.

Arin brought her knees towards her body, wrapping her arms around them as she got lost into her own thoughts.

Who's your top three trainees?

That question was stuck in her head.

She couldn't understand why she was so bothered by the fact that the staff asked her about who her top three trainees were.

It was an innocent question that the staff asked to every star master, but for some reason she didn't want to tell them the truth.

"Nothing is going to happen just because I have a top three..."

So why couldn't I say it?

+           +          +

Zhanghao went towards the front, grabbing two water bottles. He turned and chucked it to Hanbin who was sitting down on the floor.

"Thanks", Hanbin twisted the cap and gulped the water down.

"I should be the one saying thanks", Zhanghao sat next to Hanbin while staring towards the mirror, "You helped me out so much"

Hanbin sent him a small smile and leaned his head back while sighing.

"What's up? Something on your mind?"

"Just excited... we finally have a song made for us..."

Zhanghao nodded, "Yeah.. it does feel surreal..."

"Hyung...." Zhanghao turned his head towards Hanbin who looked down, "We'll both make it to debut... right?"

"..." Zhanghao bit his lip as he looked down as well, "Of course we can. I believe in the star creators"

Shaking his head, Hanbin pushed himself up. Zhanghao's head followed as Hanbin said, "I'm just going to get some fresh air"

Zhanghao nodded as Hanbin walked out of the room.

+            +            +

Hanbin had his hands in his pocket, inhaling the fresh air.

"Ahh... it feels nice to go out once in a while..."

Looking around he noticed a small figure sitting near the basketball court. He smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

Meanwhile Arin was still lost in her thoughts, dozing off for who knows how long.

She felt a presence and faced beside her.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Hanbin sitting next to her, mirroring her position.

He tilted his head, leaning it towards her direction while giving his famous eye smile.

"Is something on your mind? Or were you just day dreaming"

Arin couldn't process his question as she felt a switch being flicked, turning the little lightbulb on inside of her.

It's because it's Hanbin...

It's because my favourite is Hanbin... that's why I couldn't say it

Hanbin's ears felt like they were going to explode as he could feel Arin's strong gaze towards him.

He just didn't know what to do or how to react to someone that was staring at him intensely.

"Thank you Hanbin..."

Hanbin crashed his eyebrows together, "Thank... you? Why are you thanking me?"

"You helped me realise something"

"Oh really? Then... do I get something in return?"

Arin smiled as she pushed herself up, "If you debut, then I shall grant you a wish"

Hanbin's head followed her body as she stretched out her arms and let out a sigh of relief.

She faced him, smiling one more time, "I'm going to head inside, don't stay out for too long or you're going to get a cold"

Arin waved him goodbye as she went back to the Boys Planet building.

Hanbin waved back, still trying to process what just happened.