Chapter 1

Episode 1: Hello, it's me (Part 1)
"All rounder master. Kim Arin" The light turned on, placing Arin on the spotlight.

The boys cheered loudly and she smiled while walking towards the stage. She bowed towards them as the boys talked amongst themselves.

"OMG I'm such a huge fan of hers!"

"She is the definition of an all rounder. I'm so excited to learn how she managed to be good at everything"

Arin grabbed the mic from PH-1 and looked towards the 98 boys. "Hello guys! I'm your all rounder master Kim Arin. With my experience in the kpop field I'll help you guys find confidence with your skills and help enhance them as well"

The boys cheered harder for her as the camera panned back, capturing all 8 of the star masters.

"Hello everyone, welcome! It's nice to meet you all" Seokhoon announced through the mic, exciting the trainees.

"Are you guys excited? To remain this joy you should do well right?"

Arin pursed her lips as she saw the trainees freeze from Baek Kooyoung's words.

They must be so nervous

"As the fierce competition starts at this very moment, we will check both group's confidence with their skills"

The camera panned to the screen that displayed "K group 154 stars" and "G group 147 stars".

Arin placed the mic under her chin, stating, "These numbers are the amount of stars you all placed on your name tags. If you see from the results, it seems like K group has more confidence than G group. But confidence isn't everything"

Hambyeol continued, "Since the stars displayed on your name tag was determined by you all we are going to reevaluate your guys' skill through the star level test"

Arin smiled smally as she witnessed fear, excitement and nervousness from the trainees. She could feel all of their desperation to participate in Boys Planet. 

+        +        +

"We'll first start with K Group. Jellyfish"

The screen displayed four trainees with all stars.

"Ooft, All Stars", PH-1 chuckled at Arin's response who laughed along with him.

Arin scanned them and was impressed by the scary aura they radiated. One boy specifically caught her eyes. He had a charismatic stance that got her intrigued.

Baek kooyoung brought the mic towards his mouth, looking straight towards the boy, "Gunwook, what's your main position?"

Gunwook smirked and answered, "I'm an all rounder"

All the master's looked towards Arin. Her eyes widened slightly, amused by his confidence. 

"I'm loving the confidence you have with yourself. Prove to me your confidence isn't a hoax"

"Yes, I will"

Arin smiled got wider, loving the trainee's attitude.

The song G.B.T.B started playing and the four boys started with a strong impact. They were in sync with each other but the amount of power they used while dancing differed. Their voices were loud and clear however were a bit unstable during the vocals.

This made them all get three stars.

Group, after group came out. There were some that amazed Arin with how well their versatility was with their attitude on stage.

Most of them were great with their dancing skills. However, they lacked a lot with their vocals.

PH-1 leaned towards the masters, whispering "I feel like the trainees focused too much of the performance, rather than their vocals."

Solji agreed with his statement, "It's a shame because their dream is to become a singer. If you can't even sing, there's no point. Even if you're good at singing..."

Arin grabbed the mic and turned towards the boys, "Guys, I realised throughout the last few auditions that a lot of you focused on your dances and not your vocals. 

You guys need to realise that in order to become a singer you have to learn how to make your vocals stable while you dance. You're not here to be on Street Man Fighter. You're here to sing."

The boys all yelled "Yes Arin master-nim!" as she turned back around, sighing.

Let's hope the next group know what they're doing.