Chapter 10

Episode 4: Show Time (part 1)

Arin pushed the door open, smiling as she witnessed the trainees practicing. She wasn't in charge of evaluating them, but she just wanted to check if everything was going smoothly.

"Hey guys~"

The trainees stopped practicing and immediately started bowing as she went towards them.

"Whoo~ Back Door team! How is it going?"

They all looked amongst each other, saying it's going great.

"I'm just here to check in on you guys", she looked towards G group who seemed to be tense.

She scanned their name tags and noticed that Kamden was the leader. "Kamden, is everything okay?"

"Yup! Everything is fine..."

She raised an eyebrow, although he said it was okay, the situation just didn't seem like it. She just nodded as she went towards K group's side.

"Hey guys~ Did you change anything since your evaluation?"

Although she wasn't there when they got evaluated but she heard from Baek Kooyoung about the advice he told them.

Jiwoong nodded as he explained, "Yeah, we actually changed some of the formation to show off Yujin and we focused more on getting the timing right for each member" 

She smiled at his words. "That's fantastic! Then want to show me what you got?"

They all made eye contact with each other while nodding. Arin made her way towards the front, sitting down and observing them as they got into position.

"Alright, let's go!"

She pressed play on her phone as they started dancing. Immediately Arin got goosebumps.

Jongwoo's charismatic gaze radiated an aura that captured her attention. The facial expressions he made weren't too overboard and was perfect for the song.

Not only that Minsung, the main rapper had a unique tone. The way he broke off his lines emphasised the rhythm of the rap more.

He was a piece of jewel.

Arin gasped as she witnessed Yujin dragging his hands against his thighs in the centre. Although he didn't have many parts, he showed his presence in all of them.

Towards the end Taerae did his high note, which got chills on Arin's body.

The energy each of the trainees gave was just perfect.

She clapped as the song ended. They all stood in a line, hands on top of each others as they were trying the catch their breath.

"That was amazing! You all shined so perfectly. I can tell you guys really took the advice Baek Kooyoung master-nim told you"

They all bowed with a huge smile on their face.

The door opened gaining Kgroup's and Arin's attention.

"Arin-nim~ We need you for a little meeting" It was one of the mnet producers, calling for her.

That's a shame.. I wanted to see how G group was doing as well..

"I'll get going now, practice hard you guys"