SpiderWolf's "Death"

A few days after the dance.

Two weeks after SpiderWolf and SpiderMan met.

SpiderWolf has warmed up to SpiderMan and started being more open to him and also started to go on more missions with him. Until today, when SpiderMan's behavior started to drastically change...

Jessica, Peter, Anya, Miles, and Gwen are all at the beach. Peter won a prize and walked away with it

Peter: at Midtown High, I thought I was the socially awkward one.

Jessica: ya still are

Peter: Jess! Hey!

Jessica: hi, Pete!

Peter: where have you been?

Jessica: n-nowhere, j-just looking around!

They walked beside each other while talking and then they hear some sort of...sandstorm?

Jessica: what the heck? Never heard of a sandstorm at Coney Island!

A face formed in the sandstorm

Peter and Jessica: Oh no.

Jessica: I gotta go!

Jessica jumped into the fun-house and got her costume on and transformed. She saw SpiderMan looking at the mirror

SpiderMan: no more funnel cake for me

SpiderWolf: Really? I think it's a nice look for you.

SpiderMan: Wolfy, what a surprise to see you here! I thought pets weren't allowed at the carnival.

SpiderWolf: I could just leave...

SpiderMan: (panics) NO! I LOVE PETS!

SpiderWolf: (snickers) okay.

They go outside

SpiderWolf: Everyone! Take cover in the funhouse!

Flash Thompson spotted SpiderWolf and SpiderMan

Flash: yo, Spidey and Wolfy!

SpiderWolf: hey, Fla...I mean, young man. Get to safety with the other civilians! Go! (he left and saw Anya running towards them)

Flash: Hey! They said get to safety!

Anya: So go, then!

SpiderWolf saw SpiderMan shoot the merry-go-round poles with his webs. SpiderWolf knew what he was going to say to her and she jumped on the merry-go-round and ran around it. As a result, the web lines pulled the Ferris wheel upright.

Anya: My science project!

spiderWolf: (quietly) the V-252...(jumps down to Anya) Don't worry! We'll get your science project! Go!

Anya ran inside the fun-house.

SpiderWolf: (calculating a plan) there's a lot of sand and this guys made of sand, which we might be able to heat it up... (noticing her partner is nowhere to be found) Spidey?

SpiderWolf jumped up and saw Spidey standing still like he saw a ghost, holding the V-252. SpiderWolf jumped down and barked at him but he's deaf to her. SpiderWolf had to transform into her human form and whack him on the shoulder to get him back to his senses.

SpiderWolf: Hey!

SpiderMan: Ow!

SpiderWolf: What's WRONG with you?!?

SpiderMan: (hesitantly) I don't know...It felt like my whole body was jolted with pins and needles for a second....

Miles: Here, put it in this!

Time skip cause I'm lazy~

The sand creature was SandMan or Flint and he wasn't trying to hurt anyone. He was trying to get to his daughter, Keemia. She had been captured by Hammerhead, someone who SpiderWolf and SpiderMan weren't big fans of. His daughter Keemia is now known as SandGirl and killed Flint. Now she got SpiderWolf trapped in a sand-crystal cage.

SpiderWolf: Ugh... can't...breathe... ugh... (goes unconscious)

She could've sworn she seen a black and white blur break her out before she went unconscious...

She heard some voices

SpiderMan: (faint voice) Wolfy! Wolfy, wake up!

SpiderWolf: [Thinking] I'm trying... but I can't find the strength...

SpiderMan: Wolfy, c'mon, stay with me.

SpiderWolf: [thinking] don't... leave. Stay with me...

SpiderMan: stay with me, Wolfy. Don't you die on me.

Officer: we got the ambulance. They're going to be here in a few minutes.

SpiderWolf could feel herself in SpiderMan's arms. She didn't want to leave him either... she felt like this was the end of her...

???: we're here.

She could feel herself being carried and taken to a car, and then a hospital, she woke up in a room.

SpiderWolf: what..wh...where am I...?

Medic: you're at the hospital. I've got to say, you had Mr. SpiderMan pretty worried.

SpiderWolf: Where is he...?

All who she wanted to be with was SpiderMan right now...

Medic: outside. I'm going to call him right now. Mr. SpiderMan? SpiderWolf is fine, she just woke up and she wants to see you. Okay. Bye. (Turns to SpiderWolf) you can see him soon. First, rest...

SpiderWolf smiled weakly and went to sleep.

———————

Medic: SpiderMan is here, SpiderWolf.

spiderWolf: okay.

Medic: Mr. SpiderMan?

SpiderMan: thank you, miss. Can you leave me and Wolfy alone for a while?

Medic: Of course.

SpiderWolf: how long was I unconscious?

SpiderMan: five hours.

SpiderWolf: [Thinking] what?! it's 10:00!? I'm supposed to be home by now!

SpiderMan: I was very concerned and very worried. I thought I lost you.

SpiderWolf: I thought it'd be the end of me... heh... guess we were both wrong, right...?... ughhh...(goes unconscious again)

Medic: Oh no! We're losing her!

Medic#2: no, no, no!

SpiderMan: (distraught) oh no....

RIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG

Medic#3: (sigh) we lost her.

Her mask fell off when everyone was hurrying. Much to SpiderMan's horror, his childhood friend Jessica was SpiderWolf.... Not only that but she was dead because of him...

OR IS SHE?