Spider Island part 2: Memories

Just so you know... WhiteWolf will be sort of like a female human Shadow the Hedgehog, know him? In case you don't, he's a black hedgehog from the Sonic franchise. WhiteWolf is the polar opposite of SpiderWolf. While SpiderWolf is loyal, brave, and confident, WhiteWolf is disloyal, distant from others, and very unconfident. And for those who are very confused, I will give the explanation at the end of the chapter of what happened to SpiderWolf. Now let's begin!

WhiteWolf was in the shadows, still thinking about the guy and the other people when she bumped into somebody.

WhiteWolf: Gah, hey!

???: sorry! Wait are you SpiderWolf?

WhiteWolf: Umm, that's what those other people call me... who are you?

???: I'm Flash Thompson. Your alive, I can't believe it.

WhiteWolf: I have been alive all this time. I can't believe the news didn't say anything about this.

Flash: The cranky old man probably went to sleep the last few days. Did you know everyone got spidey powers?!

WhiteWolf: Really?

Flash: do you have some too?

WhiteWolf:... yes...? Artificial web shooters...added spider strength, and all the stuff that the red and blue guy can do...

Flash: you mean SpiderMan? How do you not know him? He's your partner!

WhiteWolf: my...partner...?

Flash: yeah! You always saved the day from bad guys like Scorpion! How do you not remember that?

WhiteWolf:... Shouldn't you be heading home?...

Flash: oh. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable, Wolfy. byeee!

WhiteWolf: bye!

SpiderMan: hey!

WhiteWolf: you again?!

SpiderMan: yes, me again. I want to know why your acting like this!

WhiteWolf: Answer: I... am not... your friend here.

SpiderMan: whatever the Jackal told you, Wolfy, it was fake!

WhiteWolf: fake!? well... let's just say your right. What good comes out of it?

SpiderMan: you being back to your normal self. I don't think I even know you anymore!

WhiteWolf: WELL YOU DON'T, WEB FOR BRAINS!! Just leave me alone! NOW!

SpiderMan left. Why is she acting like this? Has she lost her memory? Did he do something wrong?

WhiteWolf sighed and left. Deep down inside she felt regret for what she did...

A few hours later, SpiderMan was fighting H.Y.D.R.A. WhiteWolf sighed and without a second thought darted into the fight and fought the H.Y.D.R.A. soldiers alongside SpiderMan, SpiderGwen, Black Willow, and some civilians

???: ahh!

WhiteWolf looked for the source and saw SpiderMan being carried by Crossbones.

WhiteWolf: not on my watch! Duck!

SpiderMan quickly got out of the villains grasp just in time for WhiteWolf to pounce on him and both of them went tumbling down the plane into the city.

SpiderMan: Wolfy!

SpiderMan shot a web line at WhiteWolf and the web stuck to her. She looked at him surprised and he pulled her back up.

SpiderMan: No... more... pizzas... for you!

WhiteWolf: you have officially lost your mind.

SpiderMan: I've lost my mind a long time ago.

WhiteWolf: (rolls her eyes) changing the subject, why did you save me?

SpiderMan: Because I'm your friend. Your partner. Not your enemy or frenemy!... right?

WhiteWolf hesitated. She could not find the words to say to SpiderMan or what to do. What should she do? Be hostile? Be friendly?

WhiteWolf: I...

The duo had hesitated a moment too long, as a H.Y.D.R.A. soldier was about to crush them before a civilian saved them

Civilian: hands off! Those are OUR friendly neighborhood heroes!

They defeat H.Y.D.R.A. but Arnim Zola had gotten away. SpiderGwen and SpiderMan high five while WhiteWolf is left uncomfortable about what SpiderMan said.

Who are her friends here? Are they really her enemies? Is Jackal just trying to use her for his own evil purposes? Who was she before? Do they know her from somewhere? Why does SpiderMan try to get her to open up more to them?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she was dragged into the party-literally- by a civilian

Civilian: yeah!

WhiteWolf made an uncomfortable face as SpiderMan walked up to her.

SpiderMan: Still don't remember us huh?

WhiteWolf: ...no.... Little uncomfortable here though...

SpiderMan: tell me about it.

WhiteWolf:... hey, can I ask you something?

SpiderMan: sure, anything Wolfy.

WhiteWolf: One, stop calling me Wolfy. Two, why do you always call me SpiderWolf when my name is WhiteWolf?

SpiderMan: You don't remember, do you?...

WhiteWolf shook her head.

WhiteWolf: No, sorry...

SpiderMan's look saddens

SpiderMan: No... it's okay... it happens sometimes...

WhiteWolf: I should go...

SpiderMan: yeah... yeah.

WhiteWolf swung off.

WhiteWolf: [thinking] He looked sad... and disappointed. Is it because I don't remember anything about them? I hope he doesn't hate me- wait. What am I thinking? He's the enemy here. He's... just trying to corrupt me... why did he look so familiar.... And that guy too?..

Peter: Whaaah!

WhiteWolf: [Thinking] why did I spare him when I was supposed to kill him?

Norman: I know you don't remember, Jessica, but you've helped SpiderMan a bunch of times, and we need you to do it again.

WhiteWolf: What's happening to me...

SpiderMan: Wolfy! Wolfy, wake up!

WhiteWolf: who is he?...

SpiderWolf: Really? I think it's a nice look for you.

SpiderMan: Wolfy, what a surprise to see you here! I thought pets weren't allowed at the carnival.

SpiderWolf: I could just leave...

SpiderMan: NO! I LOVE PETS!

SpiderWolf: okay.

WhiteWolf: Who are they?... is that me?

SpiderMan: I take high, you take low! High!

WhiteWolf: Low!

WhiteWolf: but it couldn't be, could it?...

SpiderMan: Mission accomplished Wolfy! Paw five!

WhiteWolf: I don't remember any of that...it's probably fake and I'm having imaginations... I need sleep. Im probably tired.

Okay. Now it's time to tell you what happened to SpiderWolf... she suffered amnesia. She got hit in the head with one of those Sand Crystals and was found by the Jackal who renamed her WhiteWolf. will Wolfy regain her memories? Only time will tell.