Spider Island part 4: Whats It All For?

Jessica, Harry, and Peter are all fighting spider monsters

Peter: I thought everyone getting spider powers were bad. Everyone turning into spider monsters? That's just... the wurst.

Jessica: Hotdog guy turned monster! So did another civilian!

Peter: I'm on it!

Peter took care of those monsters

Peter: What's the beef, guys? You need to get a time out.

Jessica: Um, hello?! Spider monster over here!

Peter: got my own problems!

Harry: I gotcha Jess!(saves Jessica from the Spider monsters)

Jessica: Well, this is just great. All of New York turn into monsters except us.

Harry: yeah, this isn't working, Pete. We just can't web these monsters up one at a time, the city's gonna tear itself apart before we can make it past Midtown. Besides, all these monsters are evolving. It's only a matter a time before you monster out as well.

Peter: Um- the second stage probably progresses at different rates for different people. I guess I'm just lucky I'm a late bloomer.

Harry: and that your not SpiderMan. As the first person with spider powers, he was probably the first to monster out. Wonder which beast is him.

Peter: who knows? (Quietly) real question is, where's Miles? At times like this, you want your friends and family close by... speaking of which...I'm going to check on Aunt May. You and Jessica help out Anya find a cure for Gwen.

Jessica: I'm sorry, who-

Harry: (flies up to Peter) No way, we're going with you! I've already lost track our dad and my sister's memories, I'm not going to lose you too.

Peter: thanks, guys!

Jessica: I don't have a say in this...(sigh in frustration and leaves with them)

They arrive at a house which Jessica guessed was where Peter lived. Peter and Harry went inside, Jessica was about to go after them but...

Jackal: JESSICA!

Jessica: Gah! Ja-jackal! What the heck?!

Jackal: Why are you working with them and trying to fight the spider monsters!!

Jessica: I-umm...

Jackal: you better turn against them or I will take your powers away!

Jessica: (jackal demonstrates what he means 'by taking away her powers') Gahhhh! Alright, alright!

Jackal: Jackal out.(hangs up)

Suddenly, Peter and Harry are thrown out of the house.

Jessica: What's going on!?

Peter: Aunt May turned monster!

Jessica: God, no.

Peter: God, yes.

The monster jumps out and pins Jessica

Jessica: Eugh! Morning breath!?

Peter and Harry get May-monster off Jessica and the May-Monster marches towards..

Jessica: [thinking] Oscorp... where Jackal is. He's going to kill me if he sees me still working with these two... I do not want to work with him, but he is making me... ah! I'm so confused...

Time skip, at Oscorp

Jackal: Jessica...

Jessica: Uh-oh...

Peter: Uh-oh what? Uh-oh what!?

Jessica: Go!

Peter, Harry, and Anya are locked out of the room

Anya: Hey, Jess! Let us out!

Jessica: No! I got this!

Jackal: I'm afraid you don't got this, Jessica...

Jessica: leave us alone, Jackal! I said it once and I'm going to say it twice, I don't want to work with you anymore!

Jackal: I'm not asking you to work with me, Jessica, I'm ORDERING you to work with me!

Jessica: Well, I'm going to have to decline that order, green freak in a dog costume! I can choose on my own, no thank you very much!

Jackal: I didn't think I'd have to do this but you don't give me much choice!

Then Jessica and Jackal got engaged into a fight.

Jessica jumped on Jackal's head and kicked his back, sending him to the ground. Jackal smirked and threw Jessica into the wall. She groaned and when she looked up...

SLAM

Jackal punched her and put something on her neck. She turned wolf and her eyes turned to silts

Jackal: I am your master now, Jessica... open that door

Peter: No, Jess, don't listen to them!

Jessica barged the door open and growled at Anya, Peter, and Harry, who screamed in fright. Anya stood in front of Peter and Harry who cowered behind her.

Anya: (stretching her hand out to touch Jessica's snout)🎵I have crossed the horizon to find you... I know your name. He has stolen the heart from inside you...but this does not define you. This is not who you are. You know who you are🎵... who you truly are...(Jessica lets Anya place her hand on her)

This calmed down Jessica as she and Anya shared a hug.

Anya: that's my girl...

Peter and Harry smiled at each other as they waited for the sisterly moment to end

Anya took off the mind control device that was on Jessica's neck. Jessica's eyes turned normal as she transformed back into her human form. Anya and Jessica smiled at each other and hugged.

Peter: Sorry to break up the sisterly moment,but we have a green jackal mutate on our hands!

They stop the hugging and they look at Jackal with wide eyes

Time skip

WhiteWolf and SpiderMan are trapped in a web

Jackal: only the blood of the first spider soldier can be enough to create a cure, which is why you must be destroyed... along with the second spider soldier.

SpiderMan: Miles? No! (Tries to get out of the web)

Jackal: yes, your friend is sedated, secure, and so not coming to your rescue...

WhiteWolf: So much for friendship, Peter Parker...

WhiteWolf had learned of his real identity along with Harry and her brother isn't too pleased with his best friend keeping secrets from him.

SpiderMan: Well, sorry, Wolfy, but I-

WhiteWolf: for the LAST TIME, LAST TIME, stop...calling ...me...Wolfy!!

SpiderMan: [thinking] She's serious... oh no.

SpiderMan: O-okay, m-ma'am!

WhiteWolf: (smirks) thought so...

They were alarmed when Jackal finally said something

Jackal: New York...belongs... to the JACKAL!!!