I Never Had A 'Family'

Just an original chapter, NOT AN EPISODE!!!

School started once again. This was Jasmine's first day since she didn't go to school. Ever. She was quite nervous to be around a lot of people but her friends helped her. Max spotted the new student (Jasmine) and walked up to her.

Max: Hello, welcome to Horizon High, what is your name?

Jasmine: I'm Jasmine, you?

Max: I'm Max Modell.

Jasmine: Okay, Max Modell. And by the way, you can call me Jas.

Max: okay, Jas, are you a bus rider or a car rider?

Jasmine: Umm... neither?

Max: Okay.

Miles: hey, Jas! There's an emer— (notices Max) hi Max!

Max: hi Miles, so what "emer—"?

Miles: Um, uh... emer... emerald! Yeah, Peter told me to show Jasmine the emerald, so, bye!!!

Miles dragged Jasmine away from Max

Miles: Jasmine, there's an emergency, we need double the wolf power!

Jasmine: got it!

Miles got his costume on and Jasmine got her costume on. Jasmine transformed into her wolf form and they went out to help fight crime. They defeat Iris, the villain, and they go back to school.

Peter: hey Jas! Hey Miles!

Jasmine and Miles: hey, Peter!

Peter: man this was really— "RUFF", right?

Jasmine rolled her eyes

Miles: "Ruff", I get it! Hahah!!

Jasmine: (sighs and facepalms herself)

Jessica: hey guys

All: hey Jessica!

Jessica: and I heard the terrible pun you made back there,
Parker.

Peter: What? My puns aren't terrible! You laughed at some! Or should I say "barked" at some?

Miles: hahaha !!!

Jasmine walks over to Jessica

Jasmine: how'd you ever survive working with Peter?

Jessica: I have no idea... maybe that's why I turned to WhiteWolf....Let's save ourselves....

Jessica dragged Jasmine away.

Jasmine: hey, I have a question.

Jessica: yes?

Jasmine: how'd you meet SpiderMan?

Jessica paused at that

Jessica: um... well... I sorta... um... thought he was a villain, um... he tried to kill someone...

Jasmine: and you're still friends? I'm confused.

Jessica: Well, you see, Jas, I thought he was a menace, like how Harry always said, but then I realized, he wasn't so bad after all. He became sort of like... my family...

Jasmine: Family?

Jessica: yeah... then everyone thought I died... but Jackal turned me evil and that's where WhiteWolf came in... I was evil... so, so evil... but I still worked with them, realizing they aren't so bad... then I got my memories back...

Jasmine: ...hmmm... I never had a 'family' before....

Jessica: you do now!

Jessica hugged Jasmine. Jasmine smiled. She felt safe, secure in this hug. Jessica realized that Jasmine must be uncomfortable.

Jessica: Oh, uh, did that make you uncomfortable? Sorry if it did...

Jasmine: No, it didn't....

End of this original chapter. Sisterly moment at the end! Jasmine realizes the true value of family! She now feels safe with her new family.