Bring It On! part 1

Jessica and Peter needed to finish their science project.

Peter: (on the phone with Jessica) so Jess, have you finished your science project?

Jessica: Haven't even started. Some supervillain is attacking me right now, yikes! Stop throwing fireballs at me!

Peter, being the protective boyfriend and partner he should be, was ultimately concerned.

Peter: are you okay? Do you need me to help you?

Jessica: no, thanks. He says he's after you, but I will be enough to "satisfy his master." What does that even mean?

Peter: I don't know.

Jessica: he's creatively named "Fireball." Anyways I gotta go— YIKES!! Sorry! I gotta go back to attacking the villain and making sure I don't get myself capture- hey watch it!!

Peter: Okay bye

Jessica: bye!

The call ended as Peter smiled at the phone thinking about his girlfriend Jessica.

Meanwhile.

Fireball: who are you calling on your communicator, SpiderWolf?!

SpiderWolf: none of your business. What is your business is that you go back to where you came from!

Fireball: Wh-

SpiderWolf kicked Fireball into the dumpster.

SpiderWolf: have a nice nap~! (Winks at the unconscious Fireball) Alright. Gotta go meet Peter.

SpiderWolf slowly made her way towards Peter's house but not without getting stopped by two villains along the way. She changed to her human form and got her costume and mask off and went inside.

Jessica: is Peter home?

Aunt May: Yes he is. Hey Peter your girlfriend's here!

Jessica blushed at girlfriend but she didn't deny it

Peter: alright! You can come up here Jessica!

Jessica: alright, coming! Thanks Aunt May!

Aunt May: no problem Jessie.

Jessica ran up the stairs to Peter's room

Jessica: hey Peter.

Peter: hey Jess.

Jessica grabbed a chair and sat next to Peter

Peter: can we use our web shooters as the science projects?

Jessica giggled in response

Jessica: No you goof. We'd have to come up with a huge story if we do that.

Peter: and this is why you're the leader of the duo.

Jessica: well, sort of the leader. Second in command. We all know who's the leader here.

Peter: (smirks) who?

Jessica: Well, he's handsome, he has spider powers, and I'm in love with him.

Peter: Heh you're not wrong~

Jessica laughs as Peter was being flirty

Jessica: alright Prince Charming~ let's focus on the Project now shall we~?