Superior

I'm skipping Critical Update, A Troubled Mind, Cloak and Dagger, and My Own Worst Enemy.

It's been days since Jasmine figured out Harry has been here in New York instead of in Europe all this time; it's been days since Jessica..... broke up with Peter..

Which..her boyfriend isn't the kind and friendly Peter Parker she fell in love with anymore...

She got her phone and looked at the wallpaper

She sighed and then, with a sapphire flash, she was replaced with SpiderWolf and snuck out to the city and was web slinging, thinking about her most recent breakup with the boy who made her heart beat fast and made her smile and laugh

Then she saw her apparent brother/ 'SpiderMan' being thrown into the building. SpiderWolf jumped in and thanks to her added hearing she heard this.

He's right, I am useless. And a failure. Because of me, the only friends I've ever known will perish.

SpiderWolf: No you're not Ock!

Superior SpiderMan looked at her in surprise that she would be here for her supervillain brother. But SpiderWolf knew that no matter how much she tried to avoid him; she would be facing him eventually.

Then out of nowhere came...

???: Looks like somebody needs a...hug!

SpiderWolf had to move her paw slightly to the left for the eight legged robot to cross.

???: Ock..I don't have much.. time left... but I'll give you everything I've got!

The thing freed Superior SpiderMan, and he was looking at both the robot and SpiderWolf in surprise.

Superior SpiderMan: Why...? Why would you come for the person who took your boyfriend away from you?

SpiderWolf: (sigh) No matter how much I hate to admit it... whether I like it or not you are my brother... which means you are family. I never give up on my family.

Superior SpiderMan smiled. But then Venom threw the robot into the curtains.

Superior SpiderMan: Enough!

SpiderWolf transformed back into her human form as she landed on the wall, watching Superior SpiderMan go towards the curtains too. SpiderWolf smiled, knowing what Superior SpiderMan was going to do...

He was going to do the right thing.

SpiderWolf: You go do the right thing....brother.

SpiderWolf moved her gaze to the floor and gave a small chuckle. Then the black and pink heroine saw...

SpiderWolf: Spidey!

SpiderMan: Wolfy!

The two lovers hugged each other. Then the heroes focused on Venom. Five minutes later they defeated Venom...they put Ock's mind back to where it should be... and then Jessica was at Peter's house.

Jessica: I'm really glad you're back, Pete. I really missed you.

Peter: Heh, I really missed you, too.I'm glad Ock's mind is where it should be.

Jessica: Yeah...and after everything that has happened... I think it's right to consider him my brother. (Smiles) I'm really glad you're back web-head... I missed you...a lot...

Peter: and I missed the girl who changed my life for the better. I love you Jessica, and I always will.

Peter's pinky finger touched Jessica's pinky finger. Jessica smiled lovingly at Peter and their pinky fingers crossed. Peter and Jessica stared compassionately into each other's eyes.

Peter always loved staring into Jessica's sapphire eyes... they always gave him hope and compassion. Jessica was such a courageous girl that he had fallen in love with.

Jessica stared into the forest green eyes of Peter Benjamin Parker. They always gave her warmth and determination. Peter was such a cocky guy that she had fallen in love with.

Jessica leaned on Peter's shoulder as they looked into the stars that was outside the window. Jessica placed her hand on Peter's leg and closed her eyes.

Peter chuckled, seeing this position that his girlfriend is in. Peter loved Jessica so much. She was just so perfect, and courageous. She had love for anyone and everyone. She had faith in others and she was an amazing mentor to DarkWolf/Jasmine. Every time Peter saw Jessica, he would smile lovingly at her and she would smile sweetly back at him. She was so brave, and loyal. She would never give up on her friends. She was so sweet. She loved helping others.

Peter: I love you my sunflower.

Jessica: (sleepily) Yeah, yeah... I love you too Green Eyes...

Peter chuckled. He put away his phone and rested his head on Jessica's.