Invisible Strings Pulled

Elena
I got out of jail within the hour and got the boys released as well. The car is another matter and the evidence is harder to get at this point. I have been sufficiently warned to stay away from the Grey family and their residences and workplaces. Apparently they have video surveillance showing me stalking the Grey family just from the traffic cameras. I am told it won't go away next time. Well we will see about that won't we. I doubt that I will spend a day in jail for any reason. My attorney gets me ride home and I can't get my car until it is released from evidence impound lot. The boxes will be an issue, but those will disappear soon.

Christian
Jason has told me that the evidence has been misplaced and the charges were dropped against all three. I am not a happy camper and have decided to place security in the lobby in regular clothing. Jason tells me that Miss Steele has friends of her fathers looking out for her as well. He has been told by John Smith and he shared the photos and names of the guys we have working to secure Escala as well. They will know who is who security wise. I am advised that Elena appears to have influence over certain members of the judicial system here in Seattle. We can't prove anything at this point, but we are looking into it along with miss Steele's security.

Anastasia
I am ready for Elena Lincoln and I have set a trap for her. I won't allow her to go free this time. I had mrs Lincoln served with restraining orders for me and Ray Jr. After everything I got them. Luckily videos of what was in the boxes were presented to the judge along with the boys being sent to my apartment to deliver them to me and Ray jr. John has someone checking into just how Elena and those teens were able to be released and who was behind their getting released. It won't take long to find out exactly how and who was responsible for their release. They won't be happy after they discover they screwed up big time. You don't screw with the Steele's and walk away.

John
I have assured Elena's little helpers are no longer helping her. Her elves are not covering up and misplacing anything, in exchange for the blackmail material she has on them. My guarantee they will do as told is taking over the her strings that tie them to doing her bidding. I sing every step you take every move you make I'll be watching you. Plus I have found all the cases they have dismissed and evidence was misplaced and no arrests were made. The boxes turned up and I looked inside and saw photos of Anastasia and Ray Jr a warning to stay away from Christian Grey and a bloody heart from some animal. It had lime around it to stop the smell. I have seen worse things. This was just the beginning of what Elena is capable of. After reading through files and files of various events I have decided it is time for her victims to see her pay for her crimes. I start pulling strings and dominoes start falling and the judicial system works as it should. Imagine Elena's face when the cops arrive in her dungeon and arrest her for being a pedophile. The three boys she had in cages were finally released and taken to the hospital. They had to go to the psyche ward shortly after they were treated. The warrants on all her other properties were served at the same time. The FBI had been investigating her and how she kept walking a2ay from very serious crimes scot-free. Of course suddenly they found the evidence to remove the people who were instrumental in her walking away from her heinous crimes. Her attorney was fired because he couldn't get her out on bail. No one wanted to answer her calls because she was definitely a hot potato and no one wanted to hear or talk to her. Missing people were found in shipping containers and in dungeons in homes and offices where there were guards who watching what they perceived was a vacant building. Hospitals all over the state were taking in victims of Elena Lincoln. If she walks on these charges, the victims families will crucify who allows her to go free. Arrests of police, judges, prosecutors attorneys and a few others in power along with her employees. A few of them were clueless of what they were involved in. It amazed even the FBI how many people were involved in all of this and companies that were helping her. It will take years before all her victims are recovered. She definitely kept accurate records of all transactions. Anastasia and Ray jr we're about to be put up for auction.

Seattle Nooz
We can't believe the magnitude of the charges against well respected businesswoman who was recently arrested for sexual assault against three teenage boys in her so called playroom as she called it. She kept telling reporters that they wanted her to dominate them and wanted to have sex with her. She was teaching them to be better people. Photos are showing the wounds that she inflicted on them.

Grace
I can't believe they are showing those photos, I want to know how they got them? Gretchen said that they have their ways and they are very sneaky. That I can believe, because we found quite a few paparazzi trying to get interviews with the families of Elena's victims. Guards were hired to protect them from all the press. Sadly we can't watch them every minute of the day.

Carrick
I have doubled my cases since Mrs Lincoln has been taken into custody and I really don't like taking over in the middle of a case. But alas the attorneys were arrested and I was called to represent the clients. I had to pass others over to my staff of young aspiring attorneys. My seasoned attorneys helped build their cases and sat second chair.