A Spectacular New Years (sex)

Christian
I set up my PA with Elliott for the New Years Eve, Andrea and him flirt constantly and he has asked her out often. So I made an agreement with her about going out with him just this once and she agreed to my terms and added a few of her own. I know he will try his best to enjoy the night and Andrea Parker is a lovely person and my family loves her. She is wearing the diamond earrings that I bought her for Christmas and that makes me feel better about my purchases this  year. Anastasia helped me with it this year.

Andrea
I am picked up and taken to get something to wear to the New Years Eve party at the Grey mansion. I will also get spa treatments if I wish along with hair stylist and a makeup person. This is great. I arrive at the party and Christian guides me over to Elliott and I know he is sad, but I sit by him and he smiles and starts flirting away even though he is suffering. We don't speak about Carol at all. He asks me to dance and I accept. This is our first date and I hope there are more dates with him. I recall our first meeting with him and he just said hello winked and marched right into his brothers office with dirty clothes and shoes leaving dirt with every step. I had to have a cleaning crew clean up every place he had been to in the building. It was funny because he did it every time he came. His parents are thrilled that I joined them. Elliott kissed me and said that he was glad that I came to the party.

Elliott
I am sad thinking of what Carol did to me and was going to do to my family and Anastasia and Ray Jr. Anastasia is here to enjoy the party. Ray Jr. is at home being watched by her child care givers. Brad is with Mia tonight and dancing away from what I can see, they are very happy. Andrea joins me and I am glad to see her, Christian invited her to the party. We have been flirting for a while, she lost her fiancé to a drunk driver two years ago. I decide to ask her to dance and she says yes. She tells me that Christian asks her to come here and she is glad she agreed to come. We dance more and I know Andrea lost her own fiancé but to death. I tried to cheer her up and finally she just cried her eyes out and my shirt was soaked by the time she calmed down, I drove her to her home and stayed with her until she fell asleep hugging on to her dead fiancés shirt. I carried her to her bedroom and placed her on the bed and covered her up after removing her heels. I kissed her lips at midnight and left her a note to call me later. I definitely want a second date.

Anastasia
At midnight Christian leaned down and kisses me on my lips. We were still on the dance floor.

Christian
I tell her happy 18th birthday and she smiles and thanks me. I pull out a box for her and she opens it up and says thank you so much and gives me a big hug and kiss. I kiss her and continue kissing her. I lead her away from everyone. I find a quiet place and pull her into my arms and start kissing her again and she responds to me. Soon I am kissing her neck and throat as my hands are moving up her waist and her rib cage. I slide one of her straps down her arm and kiss her shoulder and then her her other strap and kiss her other shoulders. I look down and check her out and kiss her lips as I move the straps down further and I move to fondle her naked breasts. She moans as I take her nipple in my mouth and suck the hardened nipple. I move my hand to the hem of her dress and slide it up with my hand kissing her while I spread her legs open to get to her very wet panties. I slip my finger inside her and she moans even louder. I stop and move her straps back up and cover her up. I don't want to do this here. I pull her into my parents house and lead her to my bedroom. I lock the door and turn on the light. I move towards her and remove my shoes and she removes hers. I forgot our height difference. I take my shirt off and my belt. I pull her into my arms and unzip her dress and let it drop to the floor and she moves out of it. I move her to my bed and I pull her panties off and list her down I take my pants and boxers off before I move her legs open and I kiss my way up her thighs to my favorite spot on a woman. Her moans as I start licking up her juices I rub her clit as I slide my tongue inside her and I continue until she has an orgasm. I move her up further on the bed and I reach inside the bedside table for the condom box I always keep here for numerous reasons. I arrived early enough to put a fresh box here. I smile down at Anastasia and kiss her deeply and I can't stop. I move so I am able to be between her legs. I rub my erection against her and position it so I feel her entrance as I move up and down. I play with her breasts and I pull her nipples with my teeth I keep doing this until she has another orgasm. I tear the condom package open and slide the condom on. I move so I can slide inside her as I start kissing her I tease her with the tip first and keep doing this until she starts meeting me and she wraps her legs around me and pushes me further inside her until I realize she is a virgin. I move gently until I feel the hymen break. We then start moving together as one. She had two more orgasms before we came together.

Anastasia
I can't stop thinking that I have wanted him to kiss me for a long time. He waited until my 18th birthday to kiss me and now he he made it clear he wanted me like I wanted him. I don't know what will happen after we do this, but I want this and started on the shot before Christmas and the heart shaped diamond earrings told me he paid attention to me about wanting these in particular, I just didn't feel that I should buy them for myself. I was surprised when he led me to his bedroom in his parents home and locked the door. He wasted no time in getting us undressed. It was heaven as he started licking me and rubbed my clit and stuck his tongue in and out until I had an orgasm. He got his condoms after he rubbed his penis against my opening as he played with my breast and bit and pulled on my nipples until I had another orgasm. He moved so he could put a condom on and he spread my legs open and moved where his tip was inside me and started kissing me and teased me by moving just his tip inside me and just kept teasing me until I wrapped my legs around him and started pushing him down I meet him and I finally feel the pain from him pushing on my hymen. He slows down and gently moves forward until the pain subsides and we start moving as one until I have two more orgasms and finally we both come together. He kisses me and lifts me to take off the condom. He goes into the bathroom and comes back and cleans me up and moves me to the other side of the bed so that I am on a dry towel. He wipes down the place I was at and he lays a towel on the spot and then one by me. He takes the towel he cleaned me with to the bathroom. I go to use the restroom and come back after a good using the toilet.