Marriage Made In Heaven?

Christian
We get home and put Ray Jr. to bed and then head to our bed and we shower the dirt from the day off and have fun doing it. I am definitely hoping we are pregnant this time. We are seeing Dr Greene and finding out if Anastasia is pregnant. I call and have our bed replaced at our island home after finding out Elliott was there. He is definitely paying for that mattress and box spring. Andrea wasn't behind him ignoring my request to stay out of my bedroom because I just don't like him using my bedroom at all. Anastasia gave permission to use the jet and the house, but not our bedroom. We finally fall asleep and it was a great sleep. I dream of us having five children and all of them are playing in a swimming pool at our home.

Anastasia
Christian's right Elliott needs to respect boundaries and he didn't even try to. He planned on using our bedroom and did. So he is going to pay for a new mattress, did I say that Elliott is not a small man? He looks like Paul Bunyan and has to have special mattresses built for his size. He broke the box springs yet again in our bedroom. The jet has triple reinforced beds to assure he can't break them. Christian has special made beds and seats just for Elliott and anyone his size. He ordered the jets with those things, we can fit together in one of those seats. Andrea apologized over and over again they had the things replaced, unfortunately they had to be special ordered and delivered and cost quite a lot. Christian wasn't being selfish he just got furniture that would hold up under Elliott's size weight and sexual activities. That's why he has a certain bedroom and furniture inside the rooms. If it were a matter of changing the sheets, they are changed daily no matter what.

Andrea
I am so very ashamed of myself, the bed broke the first time we had sex. Talk about embarrassing, Elliott thinks it is hilarious, but I don't. I can barely look at Christian and Anastasia much less his other family members who know about it. I will never listen to Elliott again. It will take a long time to live this down, if I ever can. Anastasia had no idea about the special mattresses and furniture at each of the Grey homes for Elliott because of his size. He is solid muscle and they had to get things specially for his size. Of course that is why he was told not to use Christian and Anastasia's bedroom. Five thousand dollars later and I reassure Anastasia and Christian we will never do it again.

Elliott
I am not going to be sleeping in anyone else's room because breaking my brothers bedroom furniture, mainly the bed was very embarrassing for me and Andrea. I sent my brother the billionaire the cost of the replacements because you know he really can't afford five thousand dollars to replace it himself. Mom and dad told me it is the principal and so did Andrea, so I write the check for the replacements before we leave the island. I get it, I would expect Christian to pay me for things he breaks of mine. They made sure the bedroom was fixed by the time we left. I also bought brand new towels and linens for Christian and Anastasia. Plus I really want to go back to his island home again and he make sure that I have a bedroom with the best furniture for a guy my size. Andrea pointed that out, because she forgot about the fact that he seemed to order special furniture for one bedroom at each of his homes. I do a lot of things and this fact slipped my mind. Until the bed broke. Whiplash anyone? Luckily a massage therapist came and helped relieved the pain. Andrea definitely needed it. We get back just as Christian and family arrive. Ray Jr. was extremely excited to tell me and Andrea about Disneyland. He bought me some Mickey ears and Andrea Minnie ears. I do believe that Christian was just trying to bust my chops over the bedroom for the fun of it now. He now has ammunition over both me and Andrea to last until I do another goofy stupid thing.

Grace
I am picturing Elliott breaking his brothers bed, I know that he was going to use his brothers bedroom even though he was told not to. I can't fault Andrea because I am betting she didn't even walk into the bedroom. But she is just taking blame as well. I don't think we will ever know the full story. I think it is better that way. Christian has photos of the broken furniture and bed and box springs. These boys really like to bust each others chops. I suspect part of this is that and the other is Christian has the master suites set up a lot nicer than the other bedrooms. Ours is similar but his siblings bedrooms are just basic. Nice but basic.

Carrick
I am picturing Elliott breaking the bed and how he did it. I don't doubt he talked Andrea into using the bedroom and she gave in finally. I know this will be folly for family get togethers for a few weeks and something else will arise. It is always something in our family. Mia has finally accepted Brads proposal. A prenuptial agreement was signed by both parties. After seeing his assets I kind of regret having Mia insist on one. Mia is doing great with her building and her restaurant and catering. She has already profited by ten million dollars. I think she was overwhelmed and I understand why. She wants to cook and create culinary masterpieces. Now she is running a company and making money left and right. Christian and I are giving her advice on how to handle things. The apartments are taken care of by a building management team.