Friends

Mia
I told my friends about Anastasia and he living in my brothers building and they want to meet her. Kate is very interested in finding out about a 16 year old living at Escala with a small child. She thought that they didn't sell apartments to people with small children. I told them that's not true, it is just people with small children don't usually buy apartments. I finally got an invitation over to watch a movie with Anastasia and eat pizza she makes herself. Lily, Leila, Kate and Gia want to come with me to meet her. When they asked what high school she is in I told them she is in her last years of college. I really had thought about where her parents were until they asked me. They then really wanted an invitation after we googled her. Her parents are deceased. Not much more than that though. Her apartment was child proofed and friendly. I failed to notice the photos on the walls. I did however notice how organized she was and the fact she was tech savvy.

Kate
I have to meet Anastasia and question her. Not often I get a chance to interview someone who can afford a place at Escala. Mia told me to get that look off my face, because interviewing Anastasia was not going to happen. Why does she know me so well? Because we have played together since we were in diapers. Lily, Leila and Gia chuckled. I guess we won't be going over to the apartment any time in the near future. Mia's 17th birthday is coming up soon and she wants to invite Anastasia to it.

Lily
I wished I lived at Escala and could be much closer to Christian. I am wondering how she was able to buy her apartment to begin with. I know the starting costs of those apartments and the value keeps going up. She has a two year old son at 16 years old. Mia has told us that Anastasia is not dumb and she doesn't seem the partying type so we need to get the idea of inviting guys over to her apartment. That won't stop us from trying. This is a golden opportunity to have a party without adult supervision and our parents won't really ask the age of the owner of an apartment at Escala.

Leila
I definitely would like to go inside that apartment and look around at the place and check if there is a way to get up to the penthouse where Christian lives. I can check while I am there to see if there are back exits to go up to the penthouse. All buildings have safety exits and entrances. I could easily access them if I know where they are at.

Gia
I want to see this apartment and invite a few guys over for a party. I am sure she has a few extra bedrooms in it. They can bring their dates and I can charge admission to the party. I see dollar signs and I try hard to get an invitation. Mia tells us to forget whatever we are thinking because it's not going to happen and her brother would be very angry about her being involved in anything that might cause negative attention to him and his building. So that is a huge no. I guess the last time we were invited to a party Elena was there and Mia made us leave with her and her bodyguards. We are pretty glad she did after recent reports of her selling her victims male and female to the highest bidders. We would have definitely been taken.

Anastasia
Mia wanted to invite friends of hers over, but I told her that I only let her in because I knew she was mr Greys sister. I told her that I would need some assurances and names to get background checks on her friends ran prior to allowing them into my apartment. I don't want to have a bunch of teenagers here checking out my apartment because they have ulterior motives and know that their parents won't question them being at an apartment in Escala thinking the owner is going be older than 16 years of age. I tell Mia we could meet them somewhere else because don't know her friends at all and I think it's better that I find out more about them before I allow them into my apartment for security reasons. She understands completely because her brother is the same way. Apparently he won't allow her friends to come to his penthouse either. I guess they invaded his room at his parents house and he found them there at different times and various states of undress. They were trying to have sex with him. So I guess I was right to not want them in my apartment. Alternative fire escapes can be accessed inside my apartment and can lead up to the penthouse if needed. You just need to know what you are doing. I also have plenty of bedrooms in here besides the staff residences. I don't want to find underage people having sex in my bedrooms because they have access to beds. That's not going to happen in my apartment. Plus no alcohol in my apartment and I am sure one of her friends probably has the idea to throw a huge party at my apartment, again that will not happen because I will stop it or John will stop it from happening before it does. He is always watching out for me and my safety and Ray Jrs safety.

Carrick
Mia if you want my opinion you need to keep your friends a2ay from miss Steele's apartment because I think they all gave ulterior motives. You know what they have done in the past and what they might try to do in the future. This is your new friend and you know what that means. So if they want to meet her then go to a public spot to introduce them to her. Them going to her apartment bothers me for two reasons alone their is a small child there and they seem to be too anxious to see the apartment more than to meet her. So stay alert.