Things Move Fast

Mia
I had no idea the true value of the gift Anastasia gave me until my CFO showed me what our cash was and suddenly we have to start hiring for occupancy and we have the catering up and running. I need to hire a COO and Ros has recommended a very good one from a company that Christian took over. I had dad get the contracts written up and he finally gave me a number of a good lawyer who just passed the bar. I am now sitting here in the office of my new building and suddenly I am a millionaire. It took a lot or hard work and sleepless hours but I have my restaurant and catering business off the ground. Christian asked me at the beginning of all this if I was winning to put in the time it would take and if so, he would help me get through it all. Anastasia did the same thing. My whole family got me through it and protected me in the process. I found out that Brad was definitely an orphan, but he inherited millions just like Anastasia and Ray Jr. did. Anastasia got half of Elena Lincoln's estate because she hired people to kill her parents. Apparently Elena had billions, you couldn't tell it from how she dressed or lived. It was all a cover. The building Anastasia gave me was one of Elena's. Elliott took photos of every floor. He then gutted it all out. I am finally able to relax with a full staff and every floor filled. The restaurant and catering opened first, then the apartments were moved into. The culinary schools were opened and filled with students. No one can access the top 11 floors. I took an apartment on the ninth floor.

Anastasia
Mia has done a great job and I might have given her a huge undertaking by giving her a twenty story building with a large base and parking area, but she rose to the occasion. Everyone is very proud of her and she is well known and people want her to expand and invest in their businesses. I definitely did things with the other two buildings. Boy was Elena a very sick person. Elliott had to gut each of the buildings floors. He made millions of just my two buildings alone. One building was used to create free clinics and homes for homeless people and abused people along with orphans who need adopting. Foster parents are hard to find and children of all ages need a secure environment. Older foster children are often not adopted and we created a new environment where they could have a chance at adoption. Grace has given her input into the free clinics and has made it possible for us to get certifications. She sent me a person who could help get the clinics staffed and also recommended someone to get the remodeling done for the clinic. We have volunteers for legal assistance for any clients who walk in. I have given the building over to a manager to run the whole thing. They will report to a group every week until everything is running smoothly. The third building will house my IT company and it is halfway there. John has been making sure everything is up to standards on all the buildings. Especially security and top of the line servers are in every building. Each building has their own head of IT and head of security. Mine has me and several others working on getting things going soon we will have the whole place up and running. Barney Miller GEH head of IT asked to see our progress and since he works for my husband I allowed it.

Christian
I can't help myself when it comes to Anastasia. She is turning 21 this year and Ray Jr. is in school now. Ray Jr. calls me dad now. Anastasia has her own security and Jason coordinates with them. He has for a while anyway. All of them work well together. Barney came to me to go check out what Anastasia is doing in her new IT building. Anastasia agreed to let him check things out with security cameras and her taking him through everything. He wants us to get the same updates. It apparently is costly, but well worth it in the end. John helped get the equipment and he is going to help get it for us. I think I was hoodwinked into upgrading my whole IT systems. The smile on Barney's face as everything arrived and we got it installed. It took all of three weeks to complete everything with Anastasia and her staff helping. She wa working on hers at the same time. We finally relaxed and took a vacation to Disneyland for Ray Jr. he loved it.

Elliott
I come visit my very beautiful wife and we go get lunch while her three assistants take over for her. Christian has been working pretty hard and so has his assistants, namely Andrea. Now he is on vacation and he has her working for Ros until he gets back. Ros gave her the time off and is using the assistants. We are heading to the Island Christian owns and staying at his home there. They know we are arriving and the jet s ready to go and so is the security teams.

Andrea
Elliott called and did an end run around his brother to get two weeks off for me and the use of Christian's jets and his island home. Anastasia made the call for both and told us to just stand up for ourselves the next time and she wishes us a good time, but stay out of the master bedroom this time. I agree to do just that, knowing Elliott won't and will replace everything before we leave. We are going to take our own sheets and things and putting theirs in the laundry to be washed and dried and to be put back on after we leave. We leave our things there just for next time. So far it has worked out.