Babymakers

Mia
I just can't believe that I got pregnant so soon after the wedding. Our honeymoon was two weeks and I had just got the shot and I used condoms, but it broke apparently and Brad used them up and went and bought a better brand. But here we are and he is very happy about becoming a father. He did take care of Ray Jr. for a very long time and was very good with him.

Brad
I know that Mia wanted to wait on having babies, but the universe has other plans for us. I am happy and want to go buy a home for us. I started looking at them as soon as I could. I want a nice home and I finally sit Mia down and we discuss moving to a home with a big yard and enough room to have more children. Dr Greene tells us Mia is definitely pregnant and between 2 -3 weeks along. I am very happy. I tell her that I have been looking at homes on line for us, she tells me she has a house in mind for us and a realtor will meet us there. I am secretly hoping that she has chosen the same house as I did.

Austin James Realtor
I can't wait to show this house to the Anderson couple. I just know they will love it. It is turn key, the couple that had this built were never able to enjoy it. They died in a strange way and the house came up for sale after the will was read. The couples twins were placed in foster homes until they found homes for them. I think the attorneys have the estate in their pockets. But I can't be sure. I greet the Anderson couple and soon realize who the wife is, it is hard not to know Mia as Mia Grey until recently when she married the goofy guy kissing her. Apparently another realtor has spoken to her and I spoke to her husband. We dickered over the price and the man was good and got me down quite a lot. He said if his wife liked it he would definitely buy it. Now how do I get the price back up. I don't if I want to keep selling in Seattle. The Grey family aren't likely to buy from someone who tries to rip off their daughter and son in law. Plus her brothers can end my real estate career. So we continue the tour of the house and estate. If I could afford it I would buy it. They both love it and apparently both were looking it on line. I wrote up the sale and they both are very happy. The money will be transferred immediately and the keys are handed over once it notifies me when the money has been transferred. This is the fastest I ever sold a house before.

Mia
I could see the wheels turning once the realtor saw me. He knows who I am and hopes to stick to us because of it. I pretend to kiss Brad and say just that and he tells me to check my phone for the text he got from the realtor on their agreed on price if I liked it. I chuckle and tell him it was a good idea to get the negotiation done before the guy realized who he was dealing with. We watch as the man is trying to wiggle his way out of the deal, but can't come up with anything. The text would hold up in court if needed. We have heard enough and close the deal for the original number. He tried to add on to that number, but I informed him that my father would not be happy about him suddenly bumping up the price of the house by saying there is a fee. I show him the text he sent to Brad and no fees were mentioned. We walked out with the sales contract and the keys to the house. I told him if he ever tries to scam another young couple I and my family will make sure he never sells anywhere else.

Brad
We got the house we were both looking at, I am so glad I made the deal through texting and a confirmation email. Because I knew that any realtor seeing Mia would raise the sale price saying they forgot something and that is exactly what mr James tried. Mia put him in his place though and told him that her father would like to have a word with him regarding sealing a deal and then adding fees afterward. He listened intently and apologized and we signed the sales agreement and Brad transferred the money over to his realty company. I love the house and we are given the security codes and the extra keys. He takes the sign down and puts it in his car, he folds up the table and movers will be by to get the staging furniture. I offer to just buy it out right and Mia tells me not to, becAuse she knows exactly what she wants in the house. I guess she likes what Anastasia bought for their house and wants to get things in a different color and fabric. Otherwise it is built for children to be around. I kiss her and she gets the store directions and we head over there and soon we have bought things for the whole house. We have the house designs in hand, so we know what will fit and what won't.

Kate
I had a one night stand with Barney and I am now wishing I hadn't. The test has a positive result on it. I left his apartment without saying a word and he is not happy with me at this point. I need to see my OB/GYN and schedule an appointment. Mia was there and after she leaves Anastasia shows up with Christian. The bad thing is that Mia might not have noticed, but Anastasia and Christian don't miss a thing.

Christian
I knew about Kate breaking Barney's heart by just leaving the day after the wedding and not talking to him or giving him her number. He never told me, but Brad he told and Scott. This needs fixed. I have a feeling that the bottles that Kate has is vitamins and an OB/GYN usually hands those out to pregnant women. I guess Anastasia and Ai have volunteered at the free clinic so much we recognized the bottles.

Anastasia
I look at Kate and she definitely can't look me in the eye, so I am sure she is pregnant but I only know that she had left with Barney Miller after the wedding. We finally see dr Greene and I am pregnant finally.