1

Hanni.

"Hanni, let's break up."

"H-hey....what...?"

"I don't love you anymore...sorry.."

"I-is this a prank babe..? I-it's not funny..."

"I'm sorry Hanni. We are done."

"H-hey b-babe!"

"Don't...call me babe anymore. We are done.."

"I-it's not fair! W-why so sudden...? I-is there someone else...?"

"I hate to admit but yes..."

"W-why her...?"

"I don't know. I just....realized that I love her more."

"Am I not enough..?"

"You...are so enough. But....something is missing...m-maybe, that's why I tried to find someone. And that someone, I love her more than you...I-I'm going ahead now.."

Tears fell down my cheeks as I watch him walking away. Why her? Something is missing? What's missing? I'm confused. I really hate love. As always, I thought he's the right one. But, no. Who's the one really for me? Faith seems like to see me getting hurt. I left that place and I'm right now sitting in this dark street, hugging my knees as I kept sobbing. I don't know who I should ask for comfort, I'm shy to ask Minji, Danielle or Hyein for this. I guess, I will suffer alone until I get over this. I chose this anyway.

"Meow."

I lowered my head and saw this little orange cute cat snaking to my feet.

"Hey..."

I whispered as I carry the cat on my arms. I smiled a little and petted the cat's head. Cute. This cat at least made me happy a bit right now. Should I keep her or him? Wait, lemme check this cat's gender...

"Ooohh. You're a girl? Cute. Should I take you home? Does someone own you?"

"Meow."

"Ah hehe. Okay, I'll take you home. Well, there's no one here, so I guess, no one owns you."

"Meow."

"Mhm. I know, excited? Okay, let's go home. Uh, we will go buy a food for you first."

I smiled and stood up still carrying the cat on my arms. She looks so cute and dang clean, why's no one saw this little cute cat and dared to adopted it? But nevermind, I'm lucky to have her first hehe. I bought a cat food and straight to my and my sisters's house. Oh yeah, I forgot I have a sibling to cheer me up a bit.

"Unnie, I'm home."

I yelled and closed the door.

"Welcome back home Hann— what's that???"

"Uhm. A cat?"

"Yeah, but I mean, why did you bring that cat here?"

"Why not? She looks lonely, animals also needs home tho. Don't you like her?"

"I– no. The cat is cute, so okay. The cat is a girl?"

"As you heard unnie, yes."

"Oh, it's okay. Why is she so clean?"

"I dunno"

"Meow."

"I think she's hungry, I will make her eat first unnie."

"Okay. By the way, I'll go shopping tomorrow, any thing you want to buy?"

"Uh, for this cat, yeah I have."