4

Hanni.

"Ugghhh finally we can eat now."

"Yeah. I really hate that professor sometimes."

Minji joined.

"I agree."

Danielle said.

"Anyways unnie, what's the news we heard from the other campus? They say you and your boyfriend broke up? Is that true?"

Hyein asked.

I sighed and took a bite of my bread. Bread is my favorite, also Minji's favorite.

"Yeah.... just last night.."

"That's sad! Are you fine?"

Minji asked looking concerned.

"Yeah... sort of not..."

"Don't worry unnie, you'll find someone that really for you!"

Danielle said and I smiled.

"Yeah, I know..."

"Hmm, since you and your EX broke up, I wanna make you feel up so! Let's go at karaoke studio later!"

I widened my eyes feeling excited and clapped my hands, karaoke with them, yess finally!! I miss thatt!

"That's cool!! I'm excited!!"

I said and they smiled at me.

"Me too. Your treat, Hyein?"

Danielle asked and Hyein nodded.

"Yup!"

"Waa!!! Do I need to get a boyfriend too and do break up with him so you can treat us again, Hyein??"

Minji asked and we just laughed.

"Not a boyfriend unnie, your gay ass is lying."

I'm on my way to the restroom right now, I told them that I will just gonna pee for a second, school day today was over and we will later go to karaoke studio.

"H-Hanni, right?"

"Oh. Niki! Yes, I am Hanni"

"That's right... you're Hanni..."

"What's up??

"Uhm... nothing..? I–no... can I get your number...?"

"Oh sure! It's a small thing"

I grabbed his hand and wrote my number on his palm.

"There! clear yourself okay??"

"Y-yeah... thank you..."

"Okay!"

I waved my hand to him and continued to enter the restroom. Niki is actually popular in our campus, all students blah blah blah his name, but I don't care whoever he is, he is cool yep, I am one of her fans back then before. But that's before. Just why did he only approached me when I don't like him anymore? That's a bad timing...

"Hey bitch."

I flinched a little when I heard the voice. Is she talking to me? Uhm. Definitely.

"W-what...?"

"I saw it. Niki approached you. Why the hell did he to that? Approaching a bitch? That sucks."

She crossed her arms and I just lowered my head.

"What the hell did you do to him? You're a witch so probably, you bewitched him."

"S-stop... I-I gotta go—"