30

Hanni.

Three afternoon came and all of us including Garam is now dressed. Actually, we are now inside the mall. We first went to starbucks, Haerin ordered milktea with extra boba and she's shock how delicious it is. It's her first time she said so okay. We finish drinking our drinks before we go shopping. We bought lot of things like clothes, merch, shoes etc. Night time has come and we ate in a fast food, I payed for it of course. We went back to hotel with so many things in our hands.

"You girls had fun?"

Dad asked and we responded yes. Garam is also here inside, she's fun to be with, Eunchae is right. She's so talkative that she almost expose what Eunchae she knew lol. I threw myself on our bed and Haerin did too but not on bed, on top of me. Gosh, mom and dad is also here they will tease us for sure.

"Your kitty seems so tired Hanni hahahah"

"She is of course mom."

"We are all tired here auntie"

"It's eight the beach out there is so peaceful. Me and Steve will go there like right now, what about you girls?"

"What do you think about it?"

Garam asked Eunchae.

"Nice, will you also go?"

"Yeah"

"Okay, then I'll go too."

Okay, Garam and Eunchae check."

"Sounds relaxing right? Yeobo?"

Liz unnie asked to Rei unnie.

"Yeah, we're in mom."

"That's great! What about you two lovebirds?"

Mom asked to me and Haerin.

"Wanna go?"

"Mhm."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"We're also coming."

"Sorry if I have a dirty mind guys."

Rei unnie said causing mom and dad frowned at her.

"Hehe."

"Sorry about my girlfriend mom, dad, she really needs to drink holy water."

"Agree."

Haerin.

There's only me, Eunchae and Liz unnie here in the sea water while the other three is there playing volleyball.

"Who's the top?"

Liz unnie suddenly asked.

"Her."

Both me and Eunchae answered in the same time.

"Really? So we three here are bottoms here?"

"Obviously unnie hahahaha"

"When is your graduation Hae?"

"Next month."

"Really? I'll attend at your graduation, I promise."

"Thanks unnie."

"What about you Manchae?"

"Next, next, next year unnie."

"So long hahaha"

"I know right unnie. And it's so stressing, I feel like my brain will gonna blow up, especially when it comes to math subject."