28

Hanni.

"You're back, idiot. Look what you did to Haerin."

"Bab—"

"She's overthinking a lot because of you."

I walk towards Rei unnie and Haerin. Haerin is on unnie's lap, and I think she's sleeping again.

"What did she said?"

"She said a LOT of things that is going inside her head. You stupid bitch."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Is she awake?"

"No, she fell asleep after crying. Just talk to her tomorrow or later if ever she got wake up."

"Hey girls, I've brought you all foods. Where's Manchae? Did Haerin cried? Why? Aiiiii what did you do Hanni?"

"One by one mom."

"First, Manchae is outside, second, yes Haerin cried because of Hanni, why and what Hanni did because Hanni went in a bar without telling or without Haerin, so Haerin overthinked a lot."

"Aiiisshh look at Haerin, aww baby."

"I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow or later when she wake up."

"Better to Hanni, she looks sad."

"Mhm, I'm going out now, there's a food there already, go and eat."

"Okay, thanks mom."

"Good night girls."

Mom closed the door and I gently slowly lay her down on the bed.

"Yeobooo~ let's eat our dinner. Come one, sleep later."

"Mhhmmm.."

"Wakkeeyyyy, you can sleep later, let's eat now."

"Yyeaahh..."

Unnie kept waking Liz unnie up while I hug Haerin's waist, my head on her chest. I don't like to see her like this, I regret going in that bar, I'm so loyal to her that I didn't let anyone in that bar to touch me, but I didn't think that she might over think when I go in a bar, I'm being insensitive at that part. If she's thinking that I might cheat on her, no. I can't cheat on her, I love her so much more than my own life. I can't leave her, I can't live without her. Haerin moved placing her arms on my back like hugging me.

"Baby, are you awake?"

"Mmhhmm...."

"Yeah? Nah?"

I asked and I was a little bit shocked when I hear her sob.

"B-babi.... d-do you.... l-love me...?"

"Of course. I love you more than anyone, more than my life.

"R-really...?"

I smiled and kissed the corner of her eyes.

"Yeah. Sorry if I made you worry that I might cheat or leave you. But I swear, I will never do that to you. I can't even live without you."

I caressed her cheeks wiping the tears while she watch me. Whatever was in her head right now, I hope she's not worrying anymore.

"Stop crying now, you know I hate seeing you sad and crying right? But it's my fault so it's okay. Are you hungry? Mom brought us a food."

"You are not drunk right...?"

"No baby. I'm not, do I look drunk?"

"N-no.... I just wanna be sure..."

"Of course. I'm not drunk, I don't get drunk easily."