27

Hanni.

We arrived to Eunchae's house and there's only me and Haerin. I didn't disturb Haerin or what, I just go scroll and scroll through my phone until a notification from university popped up.

GOOD MORNING STUDENT

GRADUATION WILL BE THIS YEAR, IT'S MAYBE SUDDEN BUT WE'VE DECIDED TO END THIS COLLEGE YEAR TO THOSE STUDENTS WHO STUDIED WELL. GRADUATION WILL BE NEXT MONTH, BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF.

THANK YOU STUDENTS.

We'll be graduating next month? That's.... nice but also sad. Graduating without my friends is just.... so sad. We promised to graduate together, find job, get invited by each other's weddings. Sigh. I miss them already. It'll be more fun if they are here, but I know they are doing fine.

"And we're back!!"

Unnie entered and Eunchae with Liz is the next. Oh wow, Liz unnie is really pretty, no wonder why Rei unnie fell in love.

"Haerin? Omygosh, she's so cuttteee!!!"

Eunchae says as mom slide closed the van's door.

"Let's gaauuurr!!"

When Eunchae said that, I remember Danielle. Danielle's accent used to be like that.

"You okay, Hanni?"

Liz unnie asked and I nodded, I didn't realized that I was staring at nothing.

"Mom look~ Hanni seems sad, I think she needs Newjeans album~"

"Yah! I-I didn't say– but yeah. I need one mom hehe."

"Me too auntie hehe."

"Me three auntie? Since I'm Rei's girlf—"

"SHEESHABLE UNNIE!!! YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME LIZ UNNIE IS ALREADY YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!"

"WHAT?!?!? Okay, don't treat me to that fancy expensive restaurant anymore, just give me grandkids."

"MOM!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

We all laughed that we forgot Haerin was asleep.

"OH– sorry for waking you up, here, use this so you can have a peaceful sleep."

I placed my headphone to Haerin's ear and kissed her forehead before she continue to go back in her dreamland again.

"Wow, what a sweet lover Haerin have."

"Shut up Manchae, you're still sixteen."

"Isn't she sixteen?"

"BAHHAHAAHHA"

"UNNIE!! I HAVE ONE MORE BURGER HERE, WANT ME TO PUT IT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AGAIN!?!"

"Oh."

"Liz unnie, tell your girlfriend to shut up sometimes because I might kill her."

"Heard enough, yeobo?"

"Wow. Darling/yeobo is you your call sign to each other? Big eew."

"Mom. Look at Hanni, she's not being Pham Hanni anymore."

"She will be coming Kang Hanni soon."

Eunchae joined and I blushed. Kang Hanni? Gosh, that surname suits to me whatever you say.

Hours had passed and we finally got into the hotel near the resort where we will be staying. Mom and dad decided separate from us, mom and dad will be using the room just next to our room. Eunchae, Liz unnie, Rei unnie, Haerin and I were all together in the same room.