2

Haerin.

I waited until my new owner fall asleep and I finally got down from her bed.

3....

2....

1....

*pop*

I checked my body my hands, arms and feet, I transformed to human! Again!

"Omy... gosh. Is...this real?"

I whispered and– oh, I'm not wearing anything, I'm embarrassing myself. So, what I supposed to do now? Should I run now from her that I'm now human? But...what about her? Ha.... nni? I think? I just heard her name, I don't have her surname yet. And.... I am.... Haerin.. right. I don't want to run away from Hanni without saying thank you, no. I don't want to run away, anyways, I do understand people, even I'm a cat. Ugghh I don't know what to do anyway! Uh, should I clean her room? I roamed my eyes around the room and it's not that messy, I guess no, her room is so clean. Now what? Wait, I'm not wearing any clothes! My body is getting cold, but, I don't own anything here. I don't want to use somebody's things without their permission. That's what my mom told me before passing away. I miss her by the way. Uhhhhhh what should I do now??? I'm getting coolllddd!! One snap and I can turn myself back to cat, but I don't wanna be cat for now, I just wanna feel something new, thanks to Hanni.... unnie? I don't know her age yet. But, yeah, thanks to her. To her kiss. Uhm. Can I touch her? Well... it's not a sin, right? Right. I walked towards the bed and slowly sit on the bed, I touched Hanni's cheek and damn she's so unreal. She's so goddess! She will gonna own my heart too for sure. Lesbian me? Heh. She seems in a deep sleep already, I wanna sleep now too, but I don't have any clothes. But I also want to sleep at the same time as a human. Buttttt I think Hanni must not know about my identity yet. Ugghh I have no choice. I need to go back as a cat again. Aaggggrrhhhh!!

*snap*

*pop*

"Meow"

And here I am, being a cat again. Can I trust Hanni's unnie? Her unnie seems nice, so I think I can trust her. If I proved that she is trustable, I will tell her what really I am, that I'm a human-cat.

I woke but Hanni is still asleep, the sky outside is still dark so I guess, it's early in the morning. I go down the bed and– aye? The door is close? Damn it. I know I can transform everytime, everywhere but I'm lazy to transform as a human right now. Ughhh!! I go back to Hanni's bed and just stared at her, I wonder why her ex boyfriend replaced her, she's so perfect tho, he sucks. Just don't go back to Hanni when someone– I'm pointing myself here– ahem. Don't he ever try to come back when someone have her, I will really gonna scratch his face and body until it bleeds with my sharp claws.

"Babe.... don't leave me..."

She's dreaming of that boy again? I can see that Hanni is getting a hard time to move on, I want to help her with that, but how? Maybe she should really know that I'm a human-cat? Uggghhh it's so hard to make decisions! I waited until the sun raised up and Hanni woke up. The first thing she checked is me and the time.

"Hhhhmmmm... it's six. Haerin, I'm going to school later, so you will stay here with Rei unnie, is that okay?"

She asked while petting me, I can't speak so instead, I just meowed. (meowed😭 forgive me.💀)

"I hope it's fine. Unnie is also going to go shopping so, for sure she will also bring you there. Don't cry when you go there with her okay? Mall have so many people inside but it's okay, they will not gonna harm you. Who will gonna harm a such a cute cat? Hmm~?"