20

Hanni.

We told to our professor about what happened and told them that we can't continue attending every class today. I just can't. I just can't leave Bambam. What if someone finish him? I can't let that happen. I need him, he knows the killer.

"Hanni, you didn't ate anything. Here, I bought you a lunch."

I smiled and thanked to Haerin. She's sweet as always, she never failed to flutter my heart.

"Thanks Hae. What about you? Have you eaten?"

"Mhm."

"Aww. You didn't eat with me?"

"Sorry, okay? I ate already before I bought you that."

I pouted and just saw her smile, the cutest smile ever.

"I'm upset to you."

I turn my back and opened the box with a food.

"Hanni-ah. Don't be upset anymore, next time I will eat with you."

She tried to convince me to stop but I still didn't turn back. I wanna see how will she going to make everything up with me. Haerin walks towards me and sat on my lap. Oh god here she is again. Haerin wrapped her arms on me as she bury her face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry. Don't be upset anymore Hanni. I promise to eat with you next time..."

She mumbled and a smile scape from my lips. I still ignored her and now I felt a kisses on my neck.

"Hae.... we are in the hospital."

She stopped and turns her head to me.

"Don't be upset anymore Hanni. I love you."

I smiled as I kiss her.

"Okay, I'm not upset anymore. Just stop that, I'm not pretty strong when it comes to that."

I responded and she gave me that cute smile. When we did make out, I seem like used to it. but actually, it hurts at first because it was also my first time, I only doing kissing with my ex so... yeah.

"We are in the hospital Haerin. People might think you know."

"But I'm comfortable here. Can we stay like this for now?"

"Mhm. Sure."

I let our position stay like that and I continue to eat.

My phone got three notification and I checked on it.

ATTENTION STUDENT

MIYAWAKI SAKURA WAS FOUND DEAD INSIDE A STALL HANGING IN THE AIR. WE CALLED A POLICE AND INVESTIGATORS TO THIS CASE. WHAT IS HAPPENING STUDENTS?

ATTENTION STUDENT

KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL ALSO KNOWN AS BAMBAM GOT SHOT ON HEAD BY A SNIPER WHILE TALKING TO A GIRL.

ATTENTION STUDENT

KIM SUNOO FROM BUILDING TWO CLASS B HAVE FOUND DEAD IN THE ROOFTOP. BUILDING TWO STUDENTS ARE SAYING THAT WHO KILLED KIM SUNOO IS ALSO THE SAME PERSON WHO KILLED NAKAMURA KAZUHA. WE NOTICED THAT THE KILLER ONLY ATTACKS THE BULLIES. BE AWARE BULLIES AND STUDENTS!

*sigh* "I don't know anymore. What's the killer's intention?"

"Hanni, do you think it's because of me?"

"Eh? It's because of you what?"

"Do you think because of me these things happened? When I started studying to our university, these stuff happened."