6

Haerin.

*pop* "Meow."

"Cutiie, I will give you back to your owner now, thank you for the night, Haerin."

"Meow."

Rei unnie brought me to Hanni's room and seems like Hanni is at dreamland already.

"Your owner seems like in a deep sleep now, Haerin. Take also a rest."

Rei putted me next to Hanni and she ruffled my fur for the last time then left Hanni's room. The girls isn't inside here yet, I guess still enjoying their time.

I woke up and Hanni is still asleep, she's hugging me like her stuff toy and I really feel comfortable. I got down the bed and saw the girls sleeping peacefully. Hyein and Danielle hugging each other looks suspicious? Is there something between them? Hmm whatever~

*pop*

I gotta be quiet, I hope Rei unni is awake by now... I went out from Hanni's room and went to Rei unnie's room.

"Oh? Haerin, you're awake already?"

And yes, she's awake now.

"Yeah... what about you unnie? You woke up early."

"It's okay, I'm starting to work on your school enrolling."

"Wait what? Unnie, you don't have to wake up early just for that.."

I said and sat on the bed, she just turned her body to me and placed her arms on top of the chair.

"No dzuh, I really woke up in this time because I had a bad dream."

"Oh. Okay, that's good to know."

"Sooo, what do you want to get in college? Your course?"

"Course? Oh yeah, I've already read that, I think... I want civil engineering..."

*GASP*

"YOU LIKE MATH!?!?"

"Uhm... yeah? It's easy tho."

"What. The. I don't think it is..."

"What do you mean?"

"I think almost all the people in this world hates math."

"Really? I mean, it's really easy for me.."

"Okay, you're a smartass."

"Thanks haha."

"Alright, your course will be civil engineering you smartass."

"Thanks that will be fun."

I nodded and she handed me a paper with some letters and with a ballpen.

"What's this for...?"

"Learn how to write. You just need to trace and follow the letters."

I stare the paper and nodded.

"Okay.."

"But I'll teach you how to use pen first."

"Okay.."

"Come here, sit"

I sat and placed the paper on the table. She held my hand from the back and started guiding me. It's cool.

"There you go, that how to use a pen. Got it?"

"Mhm."

"Now, trace that letter A then write it there."