3

Haerin.

Hanni brought me on her arms and kiss my head.

"I'm going now baby, you will stay with Rei unnie, okay?"

"Meow."

"Good girll~"

Hanni went towards Rei unnie and gave me to her.

"Unnie, I'm now going. Please take care of my baby. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am, I will."

"Alright then~ goodbye!"

Hanni left and I'm now sitting on Rei unnie's lap. Should I tell her now that I'm a human-cat? She looks trustable tho, do I really need to prove it? Uhm. Okay, I will try now, if she's not trustable, I'm dead.

"Meoow."

"Hmm? What do you want Haerin~?"

"Meeoow"

I went down to the floor from her lap. Okay, I can do this. I can do this. This is okay. It should be...

3....

2....

1....

*pop*

*GASP* "HAERIN!?!?!!?!?!?!!!"

Oh well, it's okay if I transform to human because Hanni gave me a cat clothes and if I transform to human the clothes on my body will adjust.

"H-hello... R-Rei... u-unnie..."

"OMYGOD. AM I DREAMING!?!??! WHERE'S THE CAT HAERIN!?!? HANNI'S BABY WHERE IS SHE!?!??"

*sighs* "I... am her.."

"WHAT?!?!!! THE FUCK AM I REALLY DREAMING!?!?! WAIT, YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!! HOW THE HECKK?!?!?"

I stood up and sat beside her, her eyes is still on me processing what just happened.

"Rei unnie.... I see that you're trustable... can you not tell Hanni about this?"

"I DON—"

"Calm down first unnie..."

She took a deep breath and took it out.

"Okay, okay."

"There you go.."

"So, can you clear it to me?? How come that a freakin cat turned to human? It only happens to fairytales!"

"I know unnie, but we are not in a fairytale. Okay, do you want the WHOLE story of how I become a cat? Or just—"

"Yeah! Tell me the whole story so I don't need to think that much."

"Hmm. Okay, but first can you really not tell Hanni?"

"Yes, you can count on me."

I smiled and said thank you.

"Okay, so here's how it started...."

FLASHBACK

My father used to beat me and mom when I was a kid. To the point that we will just gonna die on his hand.

"JUNGYEON!!!! COOK ME A DINNER!!"

"M-Minsu w-we ran out of f-food..."

"WHATTT!??!!? WHY DID YOU NOT BUY?!?!?"

"M-my money isn't enough...."

"ARE YOU FUCKING NOT WORKING!??!"

"I-I am..."