11

Hanni.

"Yah!! HANNI!!"

I heard my name getting shouted by someone so I turn my body back just to get a hard slap causing me to fall on the floor.

"Hanni!!"

Haerin rushed towards me and helped me to stand up then she faced Yunjin. Damn, I can't even talk back to Yunjin, she's so cool for this.

"Yah. Who do you think you are to slap Hanni just like that huh!? Are you the one who's getting her meal? Provide her?"

"Shut your mouth Kang Haerin, I'm not talking to you, move!"

She pushed Haerin and grabbed my uniform's collar.

"You mother fucker killer. You are the only one I know who can kill Kazuha. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT TO HER!?!"

"N-no, no! I-I didn't kill her! I-I didn't do anythi—"

"LIAR!!"

She hit me on face and she also got hit on face when Haerin punched her after me. The other two arrived and pulled me away from Yunjin.

"Fuck you Yunjin. Hanni wouldn't kill someone like that, she's so innocent for that."

Haerin hit Yunjin on face again and Minji immediately went to the middle.

"STOP!! YUNJIN, HAERIN!"

"Move Minji. You don't wanna get in here."

Yunjin says to Minji but Minji didn't move away.

"MOVE MINJI!"

Yunjin suddenly hit Minji and made her fall on the floor. Yunjin was about to grab my hair but Haerin stopped her by also grabbing her hair and with a powerful punch, Yunjin fall on the floor and Haerin helped Minji to stand up.

"Yunjin!"

Two voice was heard and we were right, it was Sakura and Chaewon.

"WHAT THE!?"

Chaewon immediately went to Yunjin to check her up while Sakura straight went to Haerin and punch her also making Haerin fall, I rushed to Haerin and tried to help her but I just got pulled in hair by Sakura and got a punch.

"BITCH!!"

Chaewon received a hard punch on her face by Hyein. And then there's Chaewon and Minji fighting too.

"Hanni! Are you oka– Shit!"

Haerin was cut of by Yunjin who just kicked her right on her face. Damn!! It must be hurt!!!

"HAERIN!"

"You. Shut up."

Yunjin grabbed a fork from the table and slowly walking towards me. Oh no god. I tried to stand up and run but she grabbed my hair and pushed me on the floor again, she's now on top of me pointing the fork in my neck.

"Do you even know who's Kazuha to me, Hanni?"

"Y-Yunjin, I-I didn't kill her! I-I swear!"

"You swear? No. Who do you think would want to kill the bully's friend, hmm? ONLY YOU!"

She was about to stab me when a sudden yell was heard.

"STUDENTS!!

It was the school master. Oh no...

"HUH YUNJIN, KIM CHAEWON, MIYAWAKI SAKURA, KIM MINJI, LEE HYEIN, PHAM HANNI!"

Yunjin looked at me angrily then threw the fork away.