24

Hanni.

I am still shock. So Hyein. Hyein, our favorite maknae is the killer? We are such a fool. She's just acting like an innocent kid? How could she. She didn't think how my reaction will be. We trusted her so much but at the end we will just gonna find out that she's the killer? She's in the back of these crimes?

"Hyein. I can't believe what you did. Why did you do these?"

"I want you to be happy, peaceful, and safe unnie. I want you to be happy with your lover, Haerin unnie without these bullies."

Tears escaped from my eyes.

"See? You guys are such a fool. You and Haerin."

Chaewon joined.

"Danielle. Where is she?"

Haerin asked at the same time that Danielle walked next to Hyein.

"I.... am here."

"Danielle....?"

"I-I'm.... sorry.."

"H-how....?"

"I..... also want what Hyein want for you and Haerin.. actually, Minji also wanted it too. But she failed..."

"WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS ARE YOU GUYS!?!"

Haerin suddenly shouted, I looked at her and she's already crying. She's so red, she's so angry. I want to hug her, but I can't.

"Haerin, we did this for both of you. Please understand us.."

Danielle said but I didn't look at her, my focus is on Haerin. Haerin suddenly transformed to cat and escaped from the tie, but also transformed to human after getting out of the chair.

"FUCKING KILLER!!!"

"HAEERIIIN!!"

I screamed when Haerin ran towards Hyein and about to attack her.

*bang*

"HAERIN!!!"

I screamed again. Danielle. She just shot Haerin.

"DANIEELLLLEEEE!!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!?!?!?!"

"I-I didn't—"

"DANIELLE! SHE'S STILL OUR FRIEND!!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!?!? WHAT WE PROMISED!?!?! I SAID AND WE PROMISED THAT WE WILL FINISH THE BULLIES BUT WILL NEVER HURT ONE OF THEM RIGHT!?!?! THEN WHY DID YOU SHOT HAERIN!?!?! DANIELLE YOU KNOW FUCK YOU!!"

Hyein pointed a gun on Danielle's head as I scream and try to stop Hyein from doing it, I can't do anything, I'm being tied.

"Hanni! Hanni!"

Chaewon whispered shout and I looked at her.

"I'll help you to get out of there, come near me! Hurry!"

I looked at her first before nodding and quietly moved my chair close to her. I felt her hand touching my wrist, untying the tie on my wrist, I'm panicking, I know cats have long life but I can't just sit down her and watch her like that. Danielle and Hyein are still busy arguing while Haerin trying to stand up while holding where she got shot, Chaewon finally untied my wrist and I thanked to her.

"Thank you, Chaewon. And sorry."

"Stop our drama, help Haerin and Hyein!"

She whispered shout. That's it, people can change, they still have hearts tho, just gave them a second chance, everyone deserve second chances. I run to Hyein and Danielle but it was too late, Hyein shot Danielle on head and I am shocked.