7

*DAYS PASSED*

Haerin.

"Are you excited Haerin?? Omg, today is your first day!"

"Yeah, thank you so much unnie!!"

"No problem~ make sure to eye on Hanni, okay~?"

"Yess, I promise!"

"That's good then. Here's your bag, your things for school is already there, it's all compelete."

"Ugghhh thank you really very much unnie!! You meant a lot to me!!"

Rei unnie patted my head and pinched my cheeks.

"You're welcome, Kang Haerin a.k.a. Pham Haerin haha.."

"Here's your phone by the way, I'm gonna teach you how to use it while we have a time."

I nodded and she started to explain the apps, how to use it and more.

"This phone seems expensive unnie, how much is this?"

"It's not important anymore Haerin."

"Thank you really very much unnie."

"You kept thanking to me Haerin, you don't need to, you're like my sister too now."

"Anyway, I need to drive you at the university now."

I placed my bag in my back now and left the room. Hanni left minutes ago and so we are now free to leave. I entered the car and unnie started driving, I watch the things to pass and I'm so happy seeing those things. After a minutes, she said we are there and I need to go by myself because Hanni's classmates knew her.

"Okay, I understand unnie."

"Your class will be same with Hanni class A, so if you saw Hanni or the girlies just tell them you're the new student."

"Okay, noted unnie."

"You can go now Haerin, I'll pick you up later."

"Okay."

"You will go here, okay? Don't tell anyone what's your secret or you know me"

"Okayyy"

Rei unnie patted my head then I left the parking lot, I entered the university and I'm kinda amaze.

"Omg who's that?? She's new?? Or from other campus?? She looks cute!!"

"Look a cutie there!"

"Omg pretty cute!!"

"Gosh who's that!?"

I heard them talking about me and I just ignored them and continued to make my way.

"Class A..."

I mumbled. I saw Danielle so I approached her.

"H-hey.."

I said and she looked at me.

"Oh hello?? You look cute, by the way need something??"

Danielle replied and I smiled politely.

"Thank you... I-I'm a new student here and I'm in class A, do you know where is it?"

Danielle smiled widely and snapped her finger.

"Perfect! We are in the same class! Come with me!"

I nodded and followed her.

"Hanni! Hey, right here!!"

Danielle yelled waving her hands and Hanni looked at her and waved back.

"Dani! Oh, hello cutie, who is she?"