9

Hanni.

Danielle suggested that we can go to arcade and we all agreed except Haerin, she said she needs to go home early today for some reason and we have nothing to do but to say okay. So there's four of us inside the arcade, playing of course. I'm having fun and while I'm having fun, I received a notification from our university and my jaw dropped when I read the announcement.

ATTENTION STUDENT

NAKAMURA KAZUHA FOUND DEAD INSIDE A STALL AT THE GIRLS RESTROOM. POLICE WERE NOW TRYING TO INVESTIGATE WHAT HAPPENED.

We just left two hours ago tho??? What the heck happened!?!?

"Guys! Guys!"

I almost shout to the other girls and they went to me after I called them.

"Kazuha is dead!"

I said and they gasped.

"What??? What happened!?!?"

Danielle asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"I don't know!! The announcement was posted seconds ago when I received it!"

"What the hell..."

Minji commented and I just sighed thinking what happened. Did she took her own life? Did someone murdered her?? Oh no. It can't be a crime!!

"Did she suicide?"

Hyein asked and I really don't know, so I shrugged my shoulder again.

"Or worst! She got murdered??"

Hyein asked again. What if? She really got murdered? There's a blurred picture of her laying on the floor with so many bloods, but yeah it was very blurred.

"Omygod, I feel like our university will going to be more famous because of the news!"

Danielle said and I agree half.

"That's brutal. What's your thought Minji unnie??"

Hyein asked Minji who's just looking at nothing.

"H-huh!? I don't know."

"Why are you like that right now?"

"I'm just trying to think of what really happened..."

"Do you think she got murdered??"

I asked and Minji looked at me.

"I.... I think she did suicide..."

"Why?"

I asked and she shrugged her shoulder.

"I dunno, I just thought of, I mean who's gonna do such a crime for a girl like her??"

Minji asked and yeah, who's gonna do that to her?

"Uhm yeah. Who's gonna do that to her when she's one of the best bully's person."

Danielle said.

"UggGgGhhH!! I think we should go home now, it's getting late."

I said and they nodded.

"Right. Haerin will be shock if she knew the news for sure."

"Yeah, I guess too."

Minji replied to Danielle.

Minji drove us to our home and I'm the first she dropped because my house was kinda near from the arcade.

"Unnie, I'm home!"

I yelled and I saw Haerin running immediately towards me, my baby cutie.

"Hmmm~ you seemed to miss me, yeah~? Where's Rei unnie?"