14

Hanni.

The bell rings and we went to the canteen to order our lunch.

"I wanna treat you a lunch, what do you want??"

I asked Haerin. There's only Haerin, Hyein and me since the other two went somewhere.

"It will be always her raw fish for life unnie."

Hyein said and I chuckled, I agree lol.

"Haha no, I want gigimbap this time."

"Wow!? Trying an another food!? That's great unnie haha!"

Hyein teased.

"Okay, I will get you a gigimbap. What about you Hyein?"

"Hmm, just tteokbokki!"

"Noted, I'll be right back."

I went to the counter and ordered our lunches. After ordering, I went back to our table and gave their foods.

"Thanks Hanni."

Haerin says to me and I just pinched her cheeks in response. I d k? I just like her, she's so cute, she really looks like a cat. She's like a human of Haerin, haha what if? Oh no, this isn't a fairytale for that.

"New couple in our group."

Hyein said and I frowned.

"What?"

"You and Haerin unnie is the new couple in our group."

I blushed so fucking hard and when I look at Haerin she just looks the same, busy eating lol. She's so focus on her food, how adorable.

"Anyway unnie, I didn't seen Yunjin and her friends around, what do you two think happened??"

Hyein changed the topic and I shrugged off. I have no idea actually, and it was a good idea that I didn't see them.

"What the– is that Sakura!?!"

Haerin questioned in shock, Hyein and I immediately turn our back and saw Sakura with full of blood and wounds on her body. I stood up immediately and ran towards Sakura.

"Sakura! What happened to you??!?!"

Sakura didn't reply and I just fix her hair, even tho she gave me a wounds, hurt me so much, she's still a human. I can't be mad at her, or at anyone, I maybe hate them but it's only permanent.

"Why do you still care Hanni?"

"Come on, I'll take you to the clinic."

I held her hand and dragged her to the clinic.

"Good afternoon– oh, what happened!?"

The nurse immediately checked on Sakura up and I just fidget my hand.

"I think she got beaten up or something! I don't know nurse!"

I replied and the nurse started wiping Sakura's blood. I felt a hand on my waist and it was Haerin, I looked at her and she just hugged me. Sakura is also one of my bully but I don't want to see her like this, even Yunjin my top bully.

"Dani and Minji unnie can't go right now here unnie."

Hyein said and I nodded.

"What are you guys doing here? I literally fought with you guys. Gave you all some bruises and pains, why do you still care?"

Sakura asked.

"I actually don't care Sakura. But Hanni do and we are here to support her and not you."