31

*ONE MONTH AND TWO DAYS PASSED*

Hanni.

Graduation day was last yesterday, not yesterday, gets? It was fun and emotional. It's our last day being a college student. We visited Minji, Dani, Hyein, Yunjin, Chaewon, Sakura, Kazuha and Bambam at cemetery yesterday. I'm not a student anymore. I soon need to find a job, it will be easy for me since I graduated. But for now, all I need is a rest, college days is stressing and tiring but also fun, I know I will gonna miss my school days. Mom and dad gifted us a house and car yesterday, they said it's a surprise and both me and Haerin were surprised of course. We thanked them including unnie because the car is from unnie. Unnie graduated weeks ago by the way. I bought Haerin a cat yesterday since she said she want a cat, it's our baby for now. So many things happened last yesterday and yesterday. Update to Garam and Eunchae is they are a lovers now, as we expected, auntie and uncle didn't got mad or what to her, they just supported their daughter. Meanwhile, Rei unnie got Liz unnie pregnant. You know, unnie isn't like me or the other girls, she's intersex. I'm gonna have a niece soon haha.

"Babiii!!"

"Yeeahh??"

"Did you ordered something??"

"Uhm no?? Why??"

"There's an package named in you!"

"Eh!? Is there something to pay?"

"Nothing!"

I frowned and went downstairs, there's really a package here, but I didn't order something.

"Uhm, did someone sent this to us, sir?"

"Ah, yes. But they told me not tell you who are they."

"Oh, okay. Thank you sir."

"Sure no problem ma'am."

Haerin and I bowed before Haerin close the door.

"What do you think is inside?"

"No idea."

She answered and I just grabbed a cutter and started to open it.

"I'm scared, there might be a bomb dead person or what..."

Haerin laughed at me and smacked my shoulder.

"Why would they do that to you tho? Haha"

"Just maybe, lol."

I opened the box and there's a kitty inside with a cat and kitty clothes, cat foods, kitty drinking bottles etc. Wha– there's a cat inside, how possible that we didn't hear any meow or something and we didn't even noticed the circle holes in sides. Gosh, this kitty is so cute, she's so small.

"Aawww!!! New baby!!"

Haerin brought the kitty on her arms and there, the kitty meowed, god it's so cutee. I checked the box again and there's a note so I took it and read it with Haerin.

HELLO, GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

THIS IS JOOMINHYE, THE QUEEN OF KITTIES AND CATS.

CONGRATULATIONS KIM JINSOO A.K.A. KANG HAERIN FOR FINDING THE PERSON WHO WILL TRULY LOVE YOU, YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR TRUE LOVE, I HOPE THIS LITTLE GIFT OF MINE WILL MAKE YOU TWO HAPPY.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR GRADUATION WITH YOUR LOVER. AND REST IN PEACE TO YOUR FRIENDS.

HAPPY CAT LIFE !

"Meow."

"Joominhye! She's our queen!"

"Haha.... I don't wanna cry but my heart wants to.."