25

Haerin.

I'm human-cat. I don't die easily. And, I can't die, I don't want to see Hanni crying because of me when I die. The bullets, it's just small but can kill people. But not with me, I'm not just a normal person, not a normal human-cat person either. I am special among human-cats. I am the type of human-cat that can be a human forever in just a one condition. And that condition is, to find my true love. And I think I should be happy now because I found my true love, it's Hanni.

Hanni.

Two days passed but Haerin isn't awake yet. The doctors announced that Yunjin, Chaewon, Danielle, Hyein and the other students were gone. They all are dead now. I can't stop myself crying all night long. I lost my three friends. It's shitty and it's all my fault. If I just fought back, maybe they are all still alive, maybe Haerin is awake cuddling with me right now. If I can only bring the time back..

"H-Han...."

My thoughts got stop by the love of my life's voice. Haerin, she's awake. She's looking at me. I immediately wiped my tears and hugged her. I miss her, I miss her voice, I miss her hug, I miss her kisses, I miss everything about her. I miss her a lot.

"Haerin... I thought you would leave me. I thought you will also go with our friends..."

I cried out and she stroke my hair, I don't care anymore if I look ugly because of my eyebugs, swollen red eyes and because of my pale lips. My lips is just lack of her kis—

"N-no... I will never..."

"Are you okay? Is your wounds hurt?"

"N-not anymore..?"

"You got a surgery, you're lucky you survived it.."

"Because I don't die easily."

"I know. But do you know how hurt I am to see you like this?"

"Of course. So, sorry."

"Nah, it's okay. I'm okay now since you're awake."

"Why don't you tell the doctor I am awake now?"

"Uh, I kinda forgot it, but forget it too. I just want to have my time with you first.."

"What are we?"

She suddenly asked so I looked at her.

"Uhm. Fuck buddies?"

"Yah. Be serious if you want me to be forever human."

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Hm okay."

"So what are we?"

"I say.... we are lovers. Even we didn't date that properly. Even none of us asked each other to be girlfriends. Important thing is we love each other, do you love me, Haerin?"

"Of course. You still asked me if I love you after I saved your life?"

I left out a chuckle and she did too.

"Yeah? I just want to be sure."

"Okay, I love you. I love you more than my life."

"I love you more than you thought and more than my life too."

We both smiled and I kissed her. Of course she will respond to it when—

"Ahem?"

We both stopped and looked at Rei unnie and the doctor's way.