don't rush*

smut warning: edging, begging, dom/sub, punishment

i can never tell if my smut is good or i just need to get my brain out the gutter :)
but hope you enjoy x
italics are your thoughts

(5189 words)

'Wow.' Emily said, as she held the door open to your taxi that had pulled up where she was waiting outside the restaurant. 'You look...' She paused to let her eyes trail down you as you stood up straight, '...wow.'

You'd chosen a grey blazer and trousers with a black bodysuit underneath that accentuated your breasts.

'You don't look so bad yourself.' You complimented, as you stepped onto the pavement and let Emily shut the taxi door behind you. She leant into the driver's window and handed him $20 and told him to keep the change.

Emily was wearing a burnt orange wrap top with black trousers and a blazer. It was very similar to the kind of clothes she wore at work, but she seemed a lot more relaxed now.

Emily reached for your hand and you walked into the restaurant together. Emily gave her last name to a man stood with a guest list in front of him, and you were guided to your seat.

This is fancy.

'Sorry it was a bit of a trek. I wanted to make sure we could enjoy the night without worrying that we'd bump into anyone.' Emily explained. You pulled your mouth into a polite smile and nodded, looking down at the drinks menu that had just been placed in front of you.

'What are you drinking?' You asked her.

'I usually go for a red wine, but I'm happy to have whatever you're having.' She said.

She did that when we met.

'I'm happy with red wine.' You said, figuring you probably wouldn't be drinking much of it anyway with an early start tomorrow.

Emily called the waiter over who seemed to be idly stood waiting for something to do, and ordered your drinks, before returning her attention back onto you.

'Was my session okay today?' She asked, pulling her lips out and biting her teeth down as if she was feeling self-conscious about it.

'Yeah.' You nodded, confused as to why she wouldn't think it was.

'Okay.' She said, messing with the placemat in front of her. 'I just wasn't sure if it was engaging.' At this point, Emily looked up at you and after a second you realised she was waiting for you to answer.

'Oh yeah, no. It was.' You stumbled on your words.

'It's just one of our friends, Derek, used to cover all the field training before he left. I've always thought it's one of the weaker parts of my teaching in comparison.' Emily explained.

'It's not.' You shook your head, right as the waiter placed down a bottle of red wine in a metal bucket and two glasses.

'Would you like to try it before I pour?' The waiter offered.

Emily raised her eyebrows at you and you shook your head.

'We're okay thank you. I've tried it before.' Emily said. The waiter nodded and started to pour the wine into the two glasses, a perfectly white towel folded over his arm.

I wonder who she's been here with before.

'Thank you.' You and Emily both said in unison as the waiter left the bottle in the ice and walked away.

You picked up your glass and took a small sip. Red wine wasn't really your thing but you figured you owed it to Emily after she spent the whole night drinking tequila with you when you met.