gold star

just wanna start this by saying - yes this is the second to last chapter 😭 - butttt not only will i be coming up with a new emily x reader storyline, i'll also be hopefully bringing out a second book that follows on from this one after the new series of evolution is out (i'll explain more about this in the last chapter). but basically - don't fret - new content's coming.

sentences in italics are thoughts
enjoy x

(4379 words)

'I could get used to that, you know.' Emily said with a big grin on her face.

'Mmm.' You half-agreed. 'It felt odd bossing you around the bedroom instead of the other way round.'

'I think you rose to the occasion, though.' Emily teased. 'Slutty Mistress is a new favourite of mine.'

You laughed, feeling shy about it all now.

'Did you not feel weird? Not being the one in charge?' You asked.

'It was different for me too, but I fancy you so much that anything you do has me on my knees.' She replied.

'Maybe this is the start of a new sex life for us.' You said.

'Don't get too far ahead of yourself, love.' Emily warned. 'I'm still in charge, really.' She winked.

You laughed, before lifting yourself up from the bed.

'Nice lingerie, by the way.' You said, noticing it bundled up on the floor. 'If anything sticks it should be that.'

'I noticed some interesting pieces in your wardrobe when I went to get your clothes.' She said. 'If you model those for me one day, we have a deal.'

You looked back at Emily smiling, until it hit you that your apartment would be about ready to move back into by now.

'What's wrong?' Emily asked when she noticed your facial expression drop.

You turned your head away from her and shook it.

'I was just thinking... it's probably about time I moved back in to my apartment.' You said sadly.

'Are you ready to?' Emily asked.

'No time like the present, I suppose.' You replied.

'Y/n.' Emily placed her hand on top of yours. 'Do you want to move back in?'

You looked back at her again.

'I don't know.' You said. 'I might just go back until I can find another place to live. It feels like there's too many bad memories there now.'

'If you're going to find another place to live anyway, you may as well stay here until you do.' Emily said. 'There's no point being uncomfortable there when you've got here.'

'I don't know.' You said, thinking about it. 'It could take ages to find a new place. I could be here for months.'

'Firstly, that doesn't sound bad at all. And secondly...' Emily looked down at your hand as she traced circles over it, '...I might have a way around all of that anyway.'

'What is it?' You asked.

'Move in with me.' She said, flicking her eyes up at you as she spoke.

'What?' You asked, taken by surprise.

'Move in with me.' She repeated. 'I don't like the thought of you going back to that place as much as you don't, and I've been thinking of asking you to move in with me anyway. It would seem silly for you to find a new place just for me to ask you in a few months anyway.'