desk*

smut warning 🤭: giving and receiving

oh how i've missed writing smut chapters

italics are your thoughts

enjoy x

(3079 words)

As you walked into Emily's office, she practically slammed the door shut behind you, locking it and shutting the blinds.

'I didn't ask for that before you start, okay?' You said defensively.

'Did I say you did?' Emily asked, turning to face you.

'Your face says it all.' You shot back. 'It's not my fault Tara's weirdly...' you paused, trying to find the right word.

'Weirdly what, Y/n?' Emily asked, taking off her blazer and tossing it over the back of one of her chairs.

'Touchy.' You replied.

'Okay.' Emily agreed bluntly.

'I know it's not nice for you to see, and I get that you might be mad but...' you paused as Emily started to unbutton her shirt. 'What are you doing?'

'Oh I'm not mad.' Emily flicked her eyes up to you as her fingers continued working open the buttons on her shirt. 'Not at you anyway.'

At that, Emily pulled her shirt around her shoulders and pried the sleeves from her arms. Your eyes immediately fell to her chest.

'I'm mad at myself for not treating you right earlier...' Emily said, as she focused her efforts on unzipping her skirt and shimmying it down her legs. 'And I'm a little mad at Tara for thinking she could do a better job.'

Emily stepped out of the skirt circling her feet, leaving her heels with them.

'Emily...' you stopped her, 'someone could find out here.'

'I don't care about that right now.' Emily said, walking towards you slowly around the desk as you eyed her immaculate figure. 'I care about taking care of you.'

'Emily, you don't need to prove anything to me.' You protested. 'I'm yours, not Tara's and not some necklace-gifting psychopath's.'

'I know that.' Emily said somewhat patronisingly. 'I just want to remind myself of it.'

As Emily reached you, she started to play with your hair softly. Your hands immediately fell to her waist.

'What do you mean, not treating me right earlier?' You asked.

'I pushed you too far.' Emily replied, continuing to mess with your hair but looking at your face now.

'You can't blame yourself for that.' You defended her. 'It was just... an accumulation of everything going on at once.' You explained.

'Fair enough.' She said, pausing her hand on your hair. 'But it won't happen again.' She caught eyes with you and lingered there a second as she smiled. 'The only place I should ever treat you badly is in bed.' She teased.

'Oh, is that right?' You nodded.

'Yep.' Emily said, leaning towards the side of your neck as she brushed your hair back off your shoulder. 'And only when I'm not making up for my mistakes.' She whispered in your ear.

'Oh, so does that mean I'm in your good books today?' You checked, as your hands rose up to her back to trace circles around her bra clasp.

'It certainly does.' She said, dropping her lips to your neck and kissing it softly. You sighed as all the pent up anxiety inside you seemed to melt away.