break*

heyyy, so with this chapter i wanted to do a mini time jump but not confuse the fuck out of y'all so i've written it almost like your memories of the last few weeks to add context. italics are your thoughts/memories and the rest is kind of you in the moment thinking about everything that's happened.

i hope this makes sense as you're reading it!
enjoy x

(3651 words)

Over the next few weeks things had certainly heated up with Emily.

So far her and the team had been working their way towards taking down the Sicarius case through solving individual crimes made by Unsubs involved in the network.

They'd been making pretty good headway until a new case came along that the team just couldn't seem to make any progress on.

'It's just driving me up the fucking wall not knowing how any of these victims link.' Emily said, rubbing her temples in frustration.

'Remind me again... they're different genders, right?' You said, trying to help as you sat next to her at her kitchen table looking over the papers strewn over it.

'And different geographical locations entirely, different ages... they have nothing in common at all.' Emily threw her hands down on the table in frustration.

You placed your hand over her arm and rubbed your thumb along it.

'You'll get there. You've just been looking at it too long.' You reassured her. 'Let me make you something to eat.' You offered, standing up from the table and turning to Emily's cupboards to find something to put together.

The problem was, as much as Emily liked to believe she could separate work and home life with different titles, at the moment she never really clocked off.

She couldn't just switch her frustration at this case off, and unfortunately for you, that frustration had to go somewhere.

'Do you fancy eggs? I could rustle something up.' You said, your hand on the cupboard door scanning what she had in.

Emily's hand quickly came up from behind you and shut the cupboard. You turned to find the same look on her face that she'd had every night since JJ came over and drew her attention to the case.

You turned yourself round slowly as Emily pressed her hands against the counter either side of you.

'Emily, I don't know if I...' you started, but Emily was already scooping your legs up and planting you on the counter before you could say anything else.

Her lips crashed into yours with force, as she didn't hesitate to start pulling your joggers down.

'Emily...' you said, as she broke away from your lips to your neck.

'It's Mistress to you.' She cut in, before pulling your underwear down too.

Emily forced your hips forward to the edge of the counter, before lowering herself down with a smirk.

She brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked down them as she looked up at you. You gripped the counter harder in anticipation.

Moving her face to your core, she let a ball of spit drip from her lips onto your clit, making you inhale sharply.

Skipping any kind of foreplay, Emily dove her middle finger inside you, causing you to lean back and hit the back of your head on the cupboards.

As she started slow but picked up the pace to stretch you out, Emily lowered her face down to your clit and started to flick her tongue against it.