Epilogue.

Epilogue.

September 22nd, 1978

Father passed away last night due to cardiac arrest. Mother was alright knowing it was time for her to leave soon.

James and I arrived at our home early this morning. Lily, Sirius and Eden stayed back in the flats giving us space with our parents.

"Aubrey, James," my mother smiled when she heard us come in. We rushed to her and hugged her immediately.

That night my mother passed.

James and I held a private funeral, but we found closure.

September 22nd, 1979

Lily found out she was four weeks pregnant.

She waited to tell James until he came home that night and we had the perfect way to tell him.

What's better than coming home to your wife in the kitchen? Food to go along with it. We put it a large bun in the oven.

"James!" Lily called from upstairs when we realized he was home.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Can you go see what's in the oven? I forgot and I think it's been in there for four weeks," she called back biting in her giggle.

"It's a bun in the oven!" He yelled back not understanding the joke.

"Your husband is dumb," I groaned.

She rolled her eyes, "He's your twin brother."

"James! Can you make dinner for five? We have an extra guest tonight besides Aubrey and Sirius," Lily yelled.

"Wow. Eating for two already are we Miss. Potter?" I giggled.

James responded a yes and got to cooking.

"Sirius is bringing Eden but all she eats are mashed peas," I groaned thinking about my daughter's eating habits.

"I love Eden! She's so adorable and she's so cute when she walks," Lily gushed as we planned the conversation for tonight's dinner.

Eden rested on my lap as we sat down at the dinner table. "So, who is this extra guest?" James asked bringing the dish of lasagna over to the table.

"It could be Harry or Poppy, we won't find out for another couple of months," Lily giggled seeing the shocked expression on James's face.

"You're pregnant?" He gasped pulling Lily off her feet and hugging her. She bit her lip and nodded her head planting herself safely on the ground.

We found out she was having a Harry. (That means it's a boy.)

July 31st, 1980

Lily's scream brought everyone back to their senses as we saw the woman grab her stomach tightly. "I'll go register. Sirius bring her stuff and James bring her!" I barked orders at the four boys and picked up Eden. She clung to me as I apparated to St Mungos.

"Lily Potter is going to arrive soon so we need a stretcher ready," I told the receptionist. She nodded her head and a stretcher floated too us. She motioned for some healers to stand by and soon Lily arrived. We got her onto the stretcher and it flew to the delivery room as she yelled.

Sirius arrived shortly after and he followed James to the room. Because of the baby on my hip, I walked to the room unlike the others who ran.

"Push!" The main healer yelled looking at Lily. She was sweating loads and James was doing all he could to keep the perspiration off of her face.