Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“AUBREY EMILIA POTTER! You come here right now!” James yelled from the common rooms. Shit. How does he know?

I slowly walked downstairs, “Brother! My dear, sweet, loving, kind brother!” I said innocently.

“What is this I hear about you and Snivellus 'going out' ?” He spat.

“The truth?” I joked.

He gave me the glare he gave Malfoy. This isn't a good thing.

The portrait open and Lily walked in looking flustered and out of breath. “James! Don't!” she yelled. James took out his wand and took no heed to her warning.

“James. If you dare curse me I will jinx you into first year” I threatened.

He didn't listen. “Flipendo!” he yelled. “Protego!” I yelled back. James went flying and flipped onto his back.

“What is going on in here!?” McGonagall shouted walking in on us.

“Fighting isn't permitted in Hogwarts. Both of you! Come with me! You too Ms. Evans!” She said angrilly.

“Miss, Lily didn't do anything. It was entirely my fault” I said taking the blame from my brother.

“Miss Potter, I hope you know that this will be your only warning” She said and walked off.

“Aubrey I-” James started. “Save it” I said through gritted teeth and sharply walked away from my horrible twin. I walked to the Library for no reason. “Good Evening Madame Prince” I smiled and walked to the shelves of books.

Book of Curses. Book of Jinxes. Book of Black Holes. Well okay then?

I walked till I reached the section for morphing spells. Morphing for Metamorphmaguses 101. Perfect.

I grabbed the book and sat down at one of the tables starting to read.

Morphing started in the early ages. One did not simply become a metamorphmagus. One was born a metamorphmagi. An ancient prophecy states that the descendent of the great metamorphmagus, Clara Potter, is destined to become a great piece in the futures safety.

Wait what? Clara Potter.... She's my great-great-great grandmother. I continued reading skipping to another chapter.

Chapter 4 : Controlling Your Abilities.

Many Metamorphmagi have reported that they instinctively change when facing danger. That is only true sometimes. It depends on the person and their feelings.

When a metamorphmagus is born, they are usually born to prepare for danger. Many lose their

lives when battling for their loved ones.

The dark lord lives to get many metamorphmagi on his team.

I stopped reading there. Taking a deep breath I slowly got up to put the book back where I got it.

Creepy.

I looked for another book. Controlling Your Morphing Abilities. I picked the book out and went back to the table.

You have to be emotionally and physically comitted to keep your morphic skills.

I guess hippies wrote these books. I put the book back and decided that I had cooled down enough to go back.

“Goodbye Madame” I waved and slowly walked back to the common room.

“Aubrey!” Severus called running up to me. “Hey!” I smiled.

“Where were you headed?” He asked. “Back to the common room, but I guess I won't be going there now” I replied.

“Good. I want to show you something” He smirked. I followed him through the bustling students and into the forbidden forest.

“It's dark” I said worryingly. “Don't worry. You'll be fine. Take my hand” He said and held his hand out for me to take. I took it and he continued pulling me towards the place he wanted me to see.

We stopped in a clearing. A family of unicorns were resting in the shade. “It's beautiful” I said and let go of his hand to look around.

"When did you find this?” I asked amazed at the beauty. “Last year” He replied.

“Wow, Just wow” I said still looking around.

We sat down and talked till an hour before curfew. “Shoot. We're gonna be late!” I exclaimed and I ran to the castle with Severus trailing behind me.

“See ya later!” I called and ran full speed to the common room.

“Where have you been?” Lily demanded sternly.

“No where Mother” I replied sarcastically and plopped down onto the couch.

“You were with Severus” She said smartly. “Congratulations Lily!” I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes and down next to me.

“So, How was it?” She urged. “In all honesty?” I asked. She eagerly nodded her head. “Amazing” I replied smiling.

“Tell me more!” She said.

I told her where he took me and what we saw. “That is so romantic! Are you sure Severus did that?” She joked. I laughed and nodded my head.

I yawned and noticed how tired I was. “Bed time?” She asked. I nodded my head and we went upstairs. I fell on my bed and fell asleep straight away.