Chapter 20

Fifth year ended on a happy note. James and Lily were dating, Sirius and I were dating. Remus rediscovered his love for books. Peter was just kind of there. Peter had begun to be very jumpy and paranoid towards the end. He was always seen trailing behind Slytherins and it worried me because Peter is supposed to not be like James and Sirius. He’s supposed to be the Gryffindor they keep away from the dark side.

Addison had been expelled from the school due to inappropriate relations with a teacher. Then again, the teacher was our Defense professor. Oh.

-Summer-

Sirius had begun coming to our house for summer breaks due to him being disowned from his family. Mum and Dad wouldn’t leave us alone in the same room because James had told them about our relationship. They thought we were going to do the deed.

We were never going to y’know do the deed, at least not now…

“The deed?,” Sirius laughed. Was I thinking aloud? Wait, oh Merlin, was I narrating aloud? “Yes,” Sirius answered. I face-palmed myself and smiled sheepishly at him, “Oops.” Sirius rolled his eyes and went back to reading the newspaper.

Did I mention that Sirius now read the newspaper? He started reading it after the first actual attack happened. He was becoming stronger. The Ministry couldn’t exactly do anything though due to them not knowing where he is.

James and Lily had become extremely closer and I was sensing a wedding right after Seventh Year. They all thought I was ridiculous for thinking it would be right after seventh year, but I knew. Maybe that was the seer in me?

There were certain senses of mine that were becoming more powerful and my metamorphmagus side of me was out of control. My body would change at random times and going back to my original form was even harder. I being both a animagus and a metamorphmagus imbalanced the chemicals and now my body was going haywire.

My thoughts were jumbled and all I could think about was that I’d be away from Sirius, my brother, and Lily for another year due to auror training. Adam, oh merlin I forgot Adam went to Beaubaxtons and if the time table was like last year I’d have every single class with him again. Yay for avoiding my classmates!

Ooh, did I mention that I got a tattoo? I got Poseidon’s trident tattooed on my left arm just in-case I ever went bad. The ink was so strong that even the Dark Mark couldn’t penetrate it, hopefully.

“Sirius, promise me you’ll come visit because I’ll probably be too lazy to pack and get on a train to visit here,” I said teasingly. He groaned and replied, “But what if I’m lazy?”

I thought for a second and answered, “Then we can both be lazy together in France,” I winked. He rolled his eyes and I grinned. Remember when Sirius and I ‘hated’ each other? Good times, good times.