Chapter 13

Chapter 13

-Sirius’ POV-

“I thought you ‘loved’ her?” Lily questioned me at dinner.

“Maybe I do, but she’s with that git” I replied uneasily.

“You’re a bloody coward, you are” James said.

“Oh look who’s talking” I replied and left the Great Hall.

I wandered down the halls knowing I wasn't going to my next class. Then again, I never go to class so it's fine. I heard sniffling coming from a broom closet and I was slightly creeped out.

~Aubrey's POV~

“Aubrey?” Severus asked frightening me.

“Yes?” I replied emotionlessly.

“Why weren't you outside my common room before breakfast like I had asked?” He replied in a tone that was imitating an alpha tone. If he thinks he will be able to control me, he's wrong.

“I had woken up late. Besides when I got there, you were already at you table. So the real questions is, why didn't you wait for me?” I replied feeling annoyed with the world.

“I was getting tired of waiting?” He replied.

“Well then there is your problem. I'm going to Beauxbatons for a year, and if you can't wait for me... I think we're done” I said and walked away before I could cry infront of him.

I ran into a broom closet and cried. I didn't care if anyone saw me.

-Sirius' POV-

I opened the cupboard and saw a girl with familiar Auburn hair.

“Aubrey?” I asked slowly.

She looked at me with her tear stained eyes and then looked at the ground. “I called the ministry. I'm transferring in a week” She said.

“Transferring?” I asked confused.

“To Beauxbatons” She said and left the broom closet.

Snape was going to pay for this.

(Sorry it's short. Atleast I got a chapter out?)