Chapter 12

Chapter 12

“Aubrey, Wake up!” Lily yelled poking my cheeks.

“Leave me alone” I groaned swatting her hands away.

“I can't, Severus is outside the dormitory” Lily said. I opened my eyes and stared at her. “He's outside?” I asked. She nodded her head.

I jumped out of bed and ran to brush my teeth.

She laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and continued brushing. Once I was done, I spit the toothpaste out and rinced my mouth.

No time for mouth wash. I brushed my hair and changed into my Hogwarts Uniform.

“Bye Lily!” I called and ran leaving the dormitories and common room.

“Hello” I said looking at Severus.

“Hey” He replied.

“Come to the astronomy tower with me?” he asked. I nodded my head and followed him the tower that looked down upon the castle.

“Is there any reason why you brough me here?” I asked.

“To do this” he said and planted his lips on mine.

A month ago I would push him off and possibly throw him off the tower, but things change in a month.

The kiss turned pretty heated in a minute. We released from each other to take a breath. I gave him a last peck on the lips and ran down the stairs and back into the castle.

That felt amazing.

Then it dawned on me. I'm a Gryffindor. He's a Slytherin. It wouldn't work. Even if we tried to make it work.

“What are you just standing there for?” James asked out of no where. I looked behind me and saw that Sev was there. I smiled at him and turned back to my brother. I shrugged and walked to the dormitories. I actually skipped to the dormitory, but no one cared.

“Quidditch” I said and the portrait opened. I walked into the Common Room only to find it nearly empty. Lily was doing homework and Remus was eating chocolate.

“Hi Aubrey” Remus said when I walked past him. “Hey Remus” I said and walked to Lily.

I sat across from her and she looked up. She must've noticed the gleam in my eyes because she squealed. “You didn't!” She gushed. “We did” I nodded my head.

“You kissed him?” She asked.

“Well, he kissed me, but I did kiss back” I replied.

She squealed and dragged me to the girls' dormitory.

“Tell me everything!” She said excitedly.

“Well, he asked me to go to the astronomy tower with him. He asked me if he could tell me something and kissed me. It was the perfect second kiss a girl could have” I said.

“Second? OH! Sirius and broom closet” She said.

I nodded my head.

~Severus' POV~

“Where were you?” Lucius asked. He knew about me and Aubrey, seeing as he pushed me to do it. Honestly, I had little feelings for her, she was mainly an acquaintance to me.

“With Potter” I said.

“Don't worry. Not long before you can dump her sorry arse” Lucius said in a way that made me feel sorry for her. She was being used.

“I kissed her” I said.

“You what?” He asked.

“I kissed her” I said louder.

He snickered. “You've got blood-traitor germs on you.”

I rolled my eyes, “When are you and Narcissa going to get married?” Lucius stopped laughing at me and replied, “After we leave this shit of a school.”

“It's not that bad” I said.

He scoffed. “Do you hear yourself? She's made you soft.”

“Well I'll see you later. I'm going to go see Narcissa” He said and walked off.

~Sirius' POV~

“My sister is going to ruin my reputation” James groaned. I laughed, “They'll be over before you know it. Snivellus can't have a relationship for that long even with someone as blind as Aubrey. It's obvious he's using her.”

James nodded his head. “Sometimes I wish she wasn't so blunt. She's always nice to everyone. Even the bad people.”

I heard a sniffle behind us. I turned and saw someone with familiar eyes. Just pale white hair.

“How much did you hear?” James asked realizing it was his sister.

“Enough” She said coldly.

“It's the truth” James straight out said.

She looked at me. “I supposed you feel the same don't you?”

I nodded my head slowly.

She dropped what ever she was holding and ran. Probably into the forbidden forest. Not that she would care.

James got up and went to see what she dropped.

~Aubrey's POV~

Running seemed to be the only thing I've done lately. I run from my problems. I don't bother to fix them. When I heard Sirius and James talking about how blind I was, I wanted to hurt someone.

Severus wouldn't use me life that, would he?