I. It Was All a Joke

Chapter 1,
   It Was All a Joke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It was all just a joke, that's what they all said, and although jokes were made to be funny, this one seemed to hurt. Not just a mosquito bite, or a pinch that hurt for a second, but a hurt that felt as if someone had squeezed the living hell out of your heart and then watched as it popped and bled all over the floor. Might be a little dramatic to hear but it was accurate for how the girls felt.

  "You couldn't have possibly thought we actually liked you girls, right?" Shuji asked, as the other boys held in their laughter.

 Davie's lip quivered as she looked down at the ground, her feelings were more than just hurt, they were destroyed completely. Brandt smirked as he walked closer, noticing how close Davie was to start bawling her eyes out like a baby, and he was very interested in making her cry in front of them. Middle school boys were cruel, they had no intentions of sparing your feelings, no matter how sweet and helpful you were to them.

 "Don't tell me you're the crybaby of the group." Brandt chuckled, causing Dustin to snicker as he looked at each and every girl.

 "Go to fucking hell Brandt." Nicki spat as she grabbed Davie's hand and motioned to the rest of the group to leave.

  It was the last day of school, and everything seemed to be running smoothly, but of course something had to go wrong. It was during lunch when this news was broken out to them, what a rough way to end sixth grade, was all the girls kept thinking as they rushed into the school. The embarrassment was so bad, it seemed as if everyone knew already.

 "Let's just go home." Andrea suggested as she motioned over to the opened door at the entrance, all the girls didn't decline the offer and rushed out the entrance, ignoring the calls for the security.

  How could you fake your feelings so well, for an entire year, and make someone fall for you as well as let their walls come down so you could feel safe with them? Neither of the girls were sure if this was a heartbreak or worse than one, but they were sure they never wanted to go through it again nor have to feel this way again. 

 The group went to Andrea's house as she was the one who suggested the plan meaning that's whose house they should go to, nobody was home just yet, luckily. They rushed up the stairs and into Andrea's room, as they began to think of ways to forget that this ever happened.

 "This is bullshit, complete and utter bullshit!" Charlie spat as she sat on the bean bag near the window, Adrienne nodding her head in agreement as she stared at the ground.

 It was silent in the room, as the girls tried to gather their thoughts and think of something to do to get their mind off of the situation that was dumped onto them. Well, it was all silent until Davie cleared her throat and sat down on Andrea's bed.

 "It was all just a joke to them, right?" Davie asked as she looked around the bedroom for confirmation, seeming as a plan was already brew inside of her head.

 The four girls nodded their heads, almost wincing at the thought of being played by sixth grade boys who had zero game, and didn't even have the most attractive features. 

 "Then I say, next year, we will do the same to them." Davie blurted out, wanting revenge for having her feelings hurt and then almost crying.

  That was one thing about girls, especially Middle school girls. They were more cruel than the boys, it was easy to indicate when a boy is playing with your feelings as they make it painfully obvious at times, girls mask their emotions very well. It seemed as if the plan fully processed through everyone's minds.

  "Why the hell not?" Andrea spoke as she smirked, liking the idea of giving the boys a taste of their own medicine.

 If the boys wanted to be funny and play a joke on them, then the girls were going to be hilarious and show them who the real clowns were, and that was a promise.